8/4 Air Dried red oak

I just posted a message trying to sell some MDF and I just thought of something else that readers might be interested in. Along with the MDF, I am also trying to get rid of some 2-common mill graded, air dried, 8/4 red oak. It is random width and random length. I have a lot of it (almost 20,000 bf). I think about 10,000 bf would fit on a truck. I would like to get around $3,000 for a truckload but would love to hear any offers.
Thanks and I am enjoying reading all the posts on this group!

Will you only sell in huge quantities? I don't think I could ruin 10,000 bf of wood by myself in a lifetime.
Rob
http://www.amateurtermite.com
I too am looking for 4/4, 8/4 and 12/4 red oak to finish a current project and to have in stock for future projects. I am a hobby woodworker, so I cannot buy in volume, but interested if you can sell otherwise.

Read about the 1/8 mdf

My mistake. He changed the subject line. Here it is: " in the Augusta/Aiken area. About two and a half hours from ATL and a couple of hours from Greenville, SC".

Thanks for all the feedback...
Call me at (803) 593-2825 or (803) 221-8953 if you have any questions (or of course drop a note on this thread)
Tom
Anyone from the Chicago area considering some of the OAK? I might be interested....perhaps we can group up to make it easier in shipping. Let me know!

It has been drying for varying times. If you are interested, I can try to get some moisture contents for you.
Tom