Subject Author Posted Replies

Door frame construction
Hi. I am currently in process of building a door frame (exterior) with sidelights and toplight. The design wil include 4 cross halving joints... ------------------------------- | | | | | | | |...
4

Kapex saws
Hermance Machine Co in Williamsport, PA has a brand new Rockler Store and it is stocked full of the new Kapex saws. They won't sell these saws until their official introduction bt Festool but you can...
9
9

Williamsport, PA
There is a new Rokler Store In Williamsport, PA at Hermance Machine Company. They have a nice, well stocked Rocker Store and a huge selection of stationary machines as well. Also, thet are a Festool...
1
1

Preventing Router From Splintering Plywood
Hi, My router splinters the top plywood veneer leaving a messy looking cut. I've tried cutting in increments with the last as small as possible but still get splintering. Even newly purchased bits...
4
4

my woodworking
Hi everybody, my name is Damir, and this is my hoby my english isn't good, and because of that I put my pics this is my woodworking Les Paul, mini-guitar for my kid, bass guitar and tamburica coment...
13
13

old tung oil finish got tacky
some 15 years ago I used a commercial tung oil finish (pure except for dilution) according to instructions. Had wonderful results on walnut and maple. So 15 or or years later the finish got very tacky...
3
3

TV Console Finished!!
I finished my TV console that was based on a piece by Green Design Furniture. Cherry with book matched cherry flat panels. Three coats of a blend of 1 part tung oil to 2 parts 'Minwax Tung Oil Finish'...
14
14

Marimba solo repertoire list with recordings
I've made a page that lists several marimba pieces ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced. Each piece is listed alphabetically by composer and includes a video to be used as a reference. I...

Check Out My Nice Big Rack
Thanks to all who answered my questions a few weeks back on how to build one of these: Index of /www/Woodworking/WineRack-2/
11
11

Brothers' business ventures gaining national attention (Hays Daily News)
When Jim Warren took out an advertisement in Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts magazine, he only was hoping to get some customers for his son's new business.

Are there any chemicals to help strip Minwax Spar from a pine pic table?
Is there a good chemical for helping to remove a few layers of Minwax Helmsman Spar Urethane clear Satin finish that may be one to several years old. For my 20 year old summer pine picnic table. Every...
24
24

Leveling a glue up
Hello, I'm new to wood working and have just put together a couple of glue- ups for raised panels. A couple of the boards are sitting proud of the rest and I was wandering if I can use a planner to...
14
14

Will this work for workshop flooring?
find a nice small local if they will mill you (or if they already have) some low-grade pine 2xN stock - get the cheapest you can. Lay it on perpendicular to the joists, so that when (not if) it...
31
31

single bevel inlay knife
Does any one know of a source for a single bevel knife, with a short curved blade, the purpose being to cut inlay channels. (I am not in the mood to make one). I have spent some time tonight looking...
3
3

O/T: Stroke Awareness
As Maggy says, we each had a practice marriage to start. This one is a keeper at 22 years. mahalo, jo4hn
17
17