Subject Author Posted Replies

Diy bandsaw mill.
Hi all, some of you may remember the band sawmill I posted here before, well I redid it as an electric powered version took off the 10 horse brigs and put on a 2 horse craftsman heavy duty. I thought...
2
2

homebrew formby's refinisher?
Has anybody out there every tried to mix his own formby's? According to the msds, there are only three ingredients (acetone 51%, toluene 29%, and methanol 17%), none of which costs $50/gallon.
2
2

What is it? Set 247
A new set has been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
23
23

Citizen Riva Watches: Quality Citizen Discount Watches
Citizen Riva Watches: Quality Citizen Discount Watches Quality Citizen Riva Watches you for choosing Citizen Watches guarantee our Citizen Riva Watches and Citizen Riva Luxury Watches aren't just a...

Cartier Tankissime Watches: Quality Cartier Discount Watches
Cartier Tankissime Watches: Quality Cartier Discount Watches Quality Cartier Tankissime Watches you for choosing Cartier Watches guarantee our Cartier Tankissime Watches and Cartier Tankissime Luxury...

Oris Artelier Watches: Quality Oris Discount Watches
Oris Artelier Watches: Quality Oris Discount Watches Quality Oris Artelier Watches you for choosing Oris Watches guarantee our Oris Artelier Watches and Oris Artelier Luxury Watches aren't just a...

micro dado jig
It may also be called Precision Router Dado Jig. Have any of you heard or know anything about it? I heard it is supposed to be the latest thing out for cutting dados with a router.I don't know who...
7
7

Lee valley
Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes, both of them. :-)
11
11

Silicon spray on Table saw blade
Has anyone tried silicon spray on a table saw blade, to reduce power requirement? Walter H. Klaus
25
25

Ping Morris Dovey
A totally useless (and cute) stirling engine application. Not Found |
2
2

Converting a miter saw into a disc sander
I have a mitre saw that I don;t use for sawing anymore. I loaned it out, and didn't get it back in very good shape. I have since replaced it. I would like to know if I could replace the saw blad and...
10
10

converting bunk bed into a loft
I am looking to convert a bunk bed (one that separates into two twin beds) into one loft bed. I like the height of the bunk bed for my 6 year old but am concerned about the height of an actual loft...
1
1

Dust Collector question
I have a Grizzly Dust collector which has, up to now, been just fine. Lately I've noticed a drop in efficiency so I cleaned out the lower bag, checked for leaks in the system and any blockages in the...
5
5

coupon alert - Force Machinery NJ
10% off Rockler items at the store. affiliated, etc. http://forcemachinery.com/coupon.htmnot
1
1

Which scroll saw?
I now have two scroll saws: Craftsman 236280 in very good shape Example only: 1671 in excellent shape Example only: would you keep? I like the Craftsman because it has variable speeds (the Dremel has...
11
11