Subject Author Posted Replies

hf chainsaw
anyone tried out the hf plugin chainsaw on sale with a coupon the price is low and much better deal then the battery powered model one thing interesting about hf is that they do iterations and release...
2
2

What is it ? olden curiosity ..
.. someone suggested it was a sex toy .. ouch ! John T.
8
8

Snap-Check+ Setup Tool - Opinions Wanted
What do you think of this setup tool? Scroll to the bottom of the page for a video. Digital Snap-Check+
25
25

ye olde stuff
Auction this Sat near me - lots of olde curiosities .. John T. THE AUCTION ADVERTISER
3
3

your oldest power tool
mine is a skil saw from the 70s i think seems to run fine am curious because i wonder if they can become unsafe to use in the electrical sense and what to do besides replacemnt guessing that...
47
47

Harbor Freight Bar Clamp #60539 Review
They suck.
88
88

steam bending
at a medium scale furniture maker that did a lot of bending the old guys did all the work by skill alone in other words they had no formulas they just knew the right amount of moisture needed before...
19
19

Yah!
I swear this guy is calling these saws "Sexy". Perfekte Sockelleisten mit der SYMETRIC SYS 70, mobil und präzise mit der KAPEX KS 60 und perfekte Schnitte bis 120 mm mit der KAPEX KS 120. Frank...
4
4

All This Talk of Gluing Edges: Practical Illustration
All this talk of edge glue joints and glue starvation and clamping pressure and blah, blah, blah.... SWMBO had a request so I needed to do a quick panel glue-up. Just two 7" poplar boards edge joined...
14
14

name for this joint
like this piece and i like the simple detachable base but i wonder if there is a name for that style of joint as i am now curious to look at more of this style
2
2

Jointing On A Router Table - Can't Keep Even Pressure
Do you know how I was holding it when the bumps were created vs. how I modified the holding process? It should be painfully obvious by now that fences are/were fine based on the fact that I have...
94
94

The Problem With Winter Projects Is...
...that I'd rather be making sawdust than clearing a foot of snow out of my driveway. It was 60° yesterday afternoon. By 9 AM this morning, it was 14° and there was a foot of snow in my driveway....
27
27

woodend art mobile
a conversation piece for sure but might be hard fit to into typical decor nicely done in any case Wooden Kinetic Sculpture I made using a design inspired by Ryan Kvande and the Internal mechanism...

The Kapex, First Use Impressions
Well some of you probably know that I received a Kapex and stand and side extensions for Christmas. Thank you again my darling wife. Unpacking was straight forward and darn little assembly was...
18
18

clever design table or bench
i can see this applied to an indoor location with a finer wood choice would be great for a studio type apartment or small kitchen Watch and share Woodworking GIFs on Gfycat
3
3