746-21 router brushes

I stand corrected. This is a good model #. The sears site does not show or list any motor parts for this router, but you can still buy some casing parts.
see ; http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/index.action

Yes, I found that. What "Note A" pointing to the motor unit may mean is anybody's guess.
Thanks anyway.
Stuart.
--
Stuart Winsor