Subject Author Posted Replies

I want one....
...not sure what I would do with it regularly but that isn't the point! Support Our Channel : https://www.patreon.com/PeriscopeFilm “DeWalt Saws In The War Program” is a World War II era...
11

Something I'm Considering
Since moving into our new home in 2010 I have wanted to do something to the big pony wall separating our kitchen/dining area from our living room. The whole wall is about 12' long and has an opening...
9
9

tracking home repairs upgrades additions
not a bad idea at all really and make sure to look at the issues plus you can get useful comments from the peanut gallery maybe useless ones too https://github.com/frabcus/house
3
3

work truck delay
this electric truck will not be available until 2020 knew earlier estimates i heard for 2019 sounded too optimistic would not mind a two wheel drive version but it seems they skirt around the...
2
2

Itentifying wood by smell
Yes, that is my quandary. I have a stack of pallets, and some rather nice (for some values of nice) boards in some of them. Hardwood, I think "oak" - but I do not know. One thing I do know, when I saw...
36
36

What? More woodworking?
So a few of you know that I began building the Ron Paulk style work bench. And like most that do I changed the plans a bit. I used a Dremel and its circle cutting adapter to cut out a round ended...
6
6

Shipping Options For Live Edge Slab?
I came home from work yesterday and found this leaning against my house. My son got it from a friend and wants to make something with it. The proble m is that the friend (and me) live in Western NY...
16
16

Shelf Pin Jig And A Whole Lot Of Green Tools - Leon's Nephew, Perhaps?
I think I found Leon's nephew. This young whippersnapper shows us how to make a self indexing shelf pin jig using a variety of Festool tools. From his apron to his clamps to his hand tools to his work...
47
47

dreaming on craigslist
cannot see anything close to 12000 worth of tools the 300mm makita planer jointer looks interesting but that would be what 500 tops maybe there is more stuff with no pictures
8
8

No More Landlords Or Realtors!
That's it! I'm sick of it. I am now going to ask the question, "Are you the owner/occupier of this property" before taking on any more repair work. I've had it with realtors and landlords who not only...
40
40

Popular Woodworking's new podcast...
The Afterlife of Trees: A Podcast for Woodworkers & Makers Episode 1: Trees Are Weird MP3 download: https://www.popularwoodworking.com/afterlife-of-trees

OT / ICYMI - There's a Tesla orbiting Earth
They tested landing on barges long before they tried to return to the launch site. The barge is, of course, unmanned during a landing attempt.
9
9

HF Dual-Bevel 12" Sliding CMS $133.
So this thing is $133 with the coupon. Anybody have one? I'm thinking about buying it just for kicks and to check out how it does. The dual bevel is really useful for crown molding. I'm guessing it's...
16
16

VpCI??
Anyone familiar with this product? Does it work?? They have several VpCI products. Bull Frog Rust Inhibitor: Bluu Frog Rust Blockers: Cortec 35191016 Bull Frog Emitter Bull Frog offers a real...
2
2

how to make money on power cords (2023 Update)
got a hundred foot power cord and it was cheaper than buying the same cord in bulk but it was also two feet short and i bet most people do not measure the cords they buy but if you are making and...
33
33