Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? Set 258
A new set of photos has been posted: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
11

O/T: From Another List
Enjoy Lew greatdanepromilitary.com
28

Review - GMC MOC6L Portable Air Compressor
Latest review added: If you are buying your first drill as a home handyperson or for renovating work, I personally would recommend a hammer drill. A hammer drill offers both normal ...
1
1

strom ist billiger strompreise billig billig strom tarif billiger strom fuer alle de nachtstrom wechsel
strom ist billiger strompreise billig billig strom tarif billiger strom fuer alle de nachtstrom wechsel + + + + +++ BILLIGER STROM ONLINE +++ STROM GUENSTIG STROMANBIETER VERGLEICH ++ + + +...

Harbor Freight Tormek Clone
I forgot to mention that there is another 40 percent off in-store coupon, good thru 11-24-2008, at (scroll way down). The local Harbor Freight store didn't stock any of the accessory items so these...
29
29

Where to Get the Key for Keyway in Motor Shaft?
I have a Craftsman contractor style tablesaw. Recently I lost the key that is supposed to be placed in the keyway of the motor shaft. This key is a small metal bar, and is ued to lock the motor shaft...
8
8

Veneering question
I am doing a project that involves attaching a curly maple veneer sheet I bought at Rockler to a 1/2" thick piece of baltic birch plywood. This is my first time doing a veneering project. I taped a...
15
15

Work table design ideas?
Should close escrow on a forclosure in a few days and need to build out my 2 car garage shop. Besides pulling in all my machinery and tools from all the various shops an other locations they currently...
26
26

OT/ Yearly physical.
:)
29
29

All-wood cabinet - No plywood - Trouble?
I scored 60-70 bf of some beautiful cherry at less than $2/bf. I am wanting to make a dresser and matching nightstand. The plans from Woodsmith have plywood sides, banded on the front edges, plywood...
2
2

O/T: BANNED FROM WAL-MART
Enjoy Lew BANNED FROM WAL-MART, HOME DEPOT, ETC This is why women should not take men shopping against their will. After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart....
6
6

Help ID a logo
Greetings, I inherited some carving tools whose manufacturer I can't identify. They're probably just 1980-vintage Buck, but I can't find a match for the logo. Asciified, it looks something like this:...
11
11

Outfeed table finish
So I've made an outfeed table for my tablesaw. The top is made from a recycled piece of 3/4" ply. I sanded it good and got a good flat surface. My plan is to have a router insert at one end....
25
25

5 gallon dust separator
I ran across this plan for making a 5 gallon dust separator and thought it might be of interest to those that do not have a dust collection system yet or who are just using a shop vac, I use a...
3
3

OT- Cell phone Telemarketer
Got my first on the cell today (had the same number for ten + years) ... Wished I'd heard this before: but I think I can adlib it, from now on out!