Subject Author Posted Replies

finish on teak furniture
I am often asked about cleaning up and/or fixing blemishes on teak furniture. What is the finish on teak tabletops (veneer and/or solid) and chairs. thanks, Len
2
2

hookup shopvac to RAS
I recently purchased a Craftsman RAS and a hd shop vac. After hooking up the vac hose to the exhaust port on the RAS I was quite disappointed to see all the sawdust flying out the front of the blade....
7
7

Where to keep the tiny Allen wrench
Where do you keep the tiny Allen wrench that came with the wooden spokeshave (Christmas gift) so you will have it when adjustment or sharpening is required?
104
104

The Official Christmas Gift Gloat List
Ok, maybe that's a bit presumptuous of me, but no one had yet started one so I figured I'd get one going. Jay Pique, a Neander in the making, got the Camber Roller Assembly for the Veritas MK2 Honing...
28
28

for the MDF users
Something to ask for next Christmas (or maybe not) http://tinyurl.com/9x8sf4
1
1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you wreckers. No need to reply... We know how you all feel... Rob and Angela
1
1

Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Night
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A catalogue from Lee Valley. On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Two saws for dovetails, From the catalogue of Lee Valley. On...
3
3

How to make a standard thread hole in wood
Hello all, I'm trying to find a way to make a standard thread mount hole in a wood block so that it could be mounted to the standard thread on a painters pole. Is there a tool that I could use to make...
8
8

To the group
I hope this message finds all of you getting ready for (or enjoying!) quality time with friends and family in the spirit of the holiday. With death and illness clouding this year's celebrations, I am...
44
44

SketchUp Web Query (Swingman?)
I've been playing with SketchUp7 and am now wondering if there's a browser widget of some sort that will allow viewers to use an "orbit" and "zoom" tools to see all sides of a rendering... I'm...
14
14

Dust Collection Set up
I'm getting excited, we're almost to the point where I can set up a shop in the former warehouse (aka garage). By summer, I ought to have enough set up to use the table saw indoors! So, I'm thinking...
11
11

O/T: Gynecologist
A young man goes into the Job Center in Downtown Houston , and sees a card advertising for a Gynecologist's Assistant. Interested, he goes to learn more: 'Can you give me some more details?', he asks...

making clocks
Watson http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/20081223_A_Chesco_man_spends_his_time_making_clocks.htmlRegards,Tom http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Re: Los Angeles Emergency Locksmith 1-877-364-5264 door Locks , gate, install, repair, installtion, mailbox locks
How about some of our members in the L.A. area let this idiot know how much business he's driving away?
1
1

Bathroom cabinet refacing
I somewhat recently tried my hand at stripping paint off some cabinets in my bathroom, and I did not do such a good job. My wife is not very happy with my half-assed attempt at making the cabinets...
2
2