Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Yo, Daneliuk!!
Hey Timbo! How ARE your friends doing in Gaza, eh?
2
2

OT: My limited life.
As I walked out the door. As is. No prettification. Sunday night. I worked late. ?action=view& http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view

FS: Grizzly 12" Cabinet Saw w/extras, Mesa, AZ
From Grizzly's Website: iron trunnions 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots Cast iron miter gauge 4" dust port Power transfer: Triple V-belt Table size w/ wings: 30-1/4" D x 48" W Precision ground cast iron table...

FS: Emmerich Primus, Lie Nielsen, Veritas Planes Mesa, AZ
They are all in VERY GOOD condition. They are located in Mesa, AZ I am going to start posting on several woodworking for sale forums: E.C.E. Primus #701 Jointer Plane $175.00 E.C.E. Primus #711...

FS: Shop Fox 20" Planer with Spiral Insert Cutterhead Mesa, AZ
I have in very little used condition Shop Fox W1718 - 5 HP 20" Spiral Cutterhead Planer From the manufacturer: Prepare yourself for the heavyweight champion of planers! This workhorse has all the...

Safari
Wow! If I can figure out how to set up a decent home page on Safari, I'm switching today. It makes Firefox look like a turd in a soup bowl, and I've never liked Opera. This is the first decent wreck...
97
97

Need 18v Battery charger
I need a source for an 18 volt battery charger. Mine burned out. Required for Generic type battery for Made in China type circ saw. Canadian source appreciated. Thks Dan

Cordless drill recommendations?
I'm in the market for a cordless drill and wonder what others like/dislike. I'm thinking 18V and preferably LI-ion batteries. I was all set to buy the Makita BDF452HW based on some comments posted a...
52
52

Suggestions for red oak finish
All, Had planned to use a tung oil finish on red oak to be used as a model display stand - indoor use only, and after reading the many posts on the use of this product - and those called tung oil...
38
38

for Bored Borg (and anyone else who wants to look)
Hey BB, I finally got the website source for the speaker cabinet plans I am making. Also, today I finished all of the cutting. The most time consuming processes were covering all exposed plywood edges...
2
2

Now that's a workbench
Saw a link from LumberJocks: cool site workbench.
6
6

Where to post Emmerich Primus & other planes Planes for sale
I acquired some very nice E.C.E. Planes, #701 24" Jointer Plane #711 Improved smoothing Plane #649 Block plane Also have: Round top Bedrock 605 smothing plane, Veritas 5 1/4 Lie Nielsen 14" Low Angle...
6
6

What is it? Set 264
I plan to go back to the usual schedule next week: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
5
5

The Twelve Days Of Christmas - WoodDorker Style
Thanks again Tom. We sang it again yesterday, five wooddorkers & the rest of our families, eighteen people eventually joined in. Sorry, no recording. Luigi Zanasi

dado cut on melamine MDF
I need to cut a dado in a hunk of melamine veneered MDF. Trial cut using my dado set yielded a lot of chip out. Using a zero clearance insert. Any instruction, tips, hints, to eliminate the the chip...
7
7