Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for Woodworking Tool Stores in Myrtle Beach
Will be spending a month in Myrtle Beach and am looking for woodworking tool stores etc. in Myrtle Beach, Savannah, Charleston and surrounding area. All info is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Vic
3
3

Make joints faste & simple
Looking for a box joint jig and came across this nifty device. Not something I need but some of you may.
3
3

Plywood preservation
Once again, I'm building an outdoor ice rink. Plywood will be placed on edge, and supported with homemade brackets. My question is this: If I use spar urethane on the edges, will using exterior latex...
1
1

OT/: Pat Quinn
I need to say no more.
3
3

OT: "Walking In Jerusalem" - Ricky Skaggs Version
I am sorry to interrupt but I need to find this tune for a video that I am working on. I had it on tape but the tape is hosed. iTunes does not show it. It has an awesome intro that I want to use....
6
6

Bamboo wood
I am looking for a source for bamboo wood. I see it being used for flooring and even shelving. Have any of you guys used it for some of your projects? TIA Chuck
27
27

Leveling garage floor
I am turning half of my two car garage into a workshop. The floor slopes from house to the garage door with a difference of about 3" from beginning to end. I would like to level up this one side and...
9
9

Movie of my power adjust bench casters :-)
I've been putting wheels on everything. I was bored, messing around with some scraps and threw this together for fun. if you're still on dialup... it's 12mb....
17
17

Glue Technique
Both surfaces. Always. Ever brush glue onto a surface over a large area then come back to where you started and see all the places you missed or where it didn't get into the pores? I'd imagine the...
36
36

OT - Master of the obvious.
My wife doesn't even say that.
11
11

additional thoughts on jointer
Thanks again everyone, I don't anticipate doing anything longer than 6' and don't have the room for an 8" jointer. Most of what I do will probably be in the shorter sizes, maybe once in a while...
27
27

wiring - can this be done
Here is how I want to power my TS/router workstation. A switch(A) near the front of the TS that will turn on the shop-vac outlet(C). A second switch(B) on the other side near the router that will also...
20
20

Need Some Tips to select Doors
Hi All, Happy New Year 2009 to all members. i am going to change all the doors of my sweet house. i have heard some thing about internal doors decoration and oak doors. also i have search online for...

Ping Dave Balderstone
Re: Luigi Zanasi Hey Rob, In answer to your question, getting better: I felt like shit since last Janaury, had a heart attack in June & am slowly recuperating. Haven't been in the shop for a long...

jointer decision
45
45