7" saw blade source

Where could I purchase a 7" (not 71/4) carbide blade for a 20-yr old Craftsman circular ("Skil") saw? Not Sears, already been that route. Anyone have a lead? TIA
Sears told me that they never sold a seven inch saw. I made the old hardware man eat his words when I brought it into the store. I bought that saw in 1968. I kept looking at cheap blades until I found one that was undersized. When that blade wore out, I bought a DeWalt saw and sold old one for $5 at a garage sale.
Bill WNC mountains Very wet after 17" of Frances's rain