Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: O/T Word Humor (cover keyboard if articlish)
Good stuff Morris. I particularly liked the Bozone layer. Reminds me of that poster, No Bozos. The one with the clown and the circle and slash through the clown face.
3
3

OT Humor: Murder at WalBorg
So, here's the story. . . Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself...
4
4

Tolerences...
Hi, All, I'm wondering what tolerence one uses when cutting pieces in general. I am currently making an end table from pine as a prototype for the 2 real ones for the LR. I can usually cut boards to...
21
21

Tagua Nuts
Their meat is a beautiful substitute for ivory, but it's incredibly hard and I suspect that metalworking techniques are more appropriate than woodworking ones. Does anyone have any links to web sites...
14
14

What is it? Set 271
Just one unidentified item this week, I have no idea what that thing is: for the double post, I blame it on not being fully awake yet. ;-) Rob http://55tools.blogspot.com/Sorry
25
25

What is it? Set 270
Just one unidentified item this week, I have no idea what that thing is: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
4
4

geldleningen en,overeenkomst persoonlijke lening,rentetarief hypotheek,makelaar verzekeringen,vip spaarrekening,een lening op afbetaling,krediet risico management,onderhandse lening,financiering plan,financiering met vreemd vermogen,oosteroever hypothe
geldleningen en,overeenkomst persoonlijke lening,rentetarief hypotheek,makelaar verzekeringen,vip spaarrekening,een lening op afbetaling,krediet risico management,onderhandse lening,financiering...

JET JWL-1236 Wood Lathe // Opinions?
Anybody here have a JET JWL-1236 Wood Lathe? How do you like it? I may have a chance to pick up a used one.
5
5

"Outsourcing" project finishing
Has anyone out there contracted with someone else to put the finish on one of their projects? I'm almost done with a project I've been working on for 3 years (off and on, between home improvements and...
7
7

Group Buy of Dylos Air Quality Monitor
Hi, I'm arranging a group buy of the Dylos Air Quality Monitor which has proven popular among woodworkers concerned about fine dust in the air. You can find out more about the group buy here: have no...
1
1

OT: Duck
Duck walks into a bar. Duck is only wearing one shoe. Bartender says: "Hey, duck, you lost a shoe!" Duck says: "Noooo, I found one."
50
50

Mahogany table top
I am working on a mahogany game table with a 31"X 31" top. Because of the way the drawer runners are oriented cleats under the top are not possible. Is this top to large, I mean will it warp with...
3
3

Am I missing something here?
the website Apartment Therapy, they're running a buncha photos about a Pittsburgh bunch called the Urban Tree Forge. their mission statement: "From Urban Tree Forge's mission statement: Being firm...
11
11

Delta/Rockwell 46-450 Lathe
Hi Group, What's your opinion of this lathe? How does it compare to a new one? I'm looking at bowl turning and the price is pretty good. Thanks, Jim
1
1

Saw top lubricant
Anyone have a reasonably priced supplier for TopCote or a equal or better product to lubricate saw top and surrounding table (plastic laminate) surface. Thanks in advance kenneth
36
36