Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Epiphany
I once owned a Fiat 500. Drove it all over Sicily. It looked like a miniature beetle, had two cylinders. It would actually run on one cylinder but not very much power.
38
38

What is it? Set 295
Just posted a new set: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
32
32

First Gloat
I'll give you $2 for the old Lee Vally one that is redundant. You gotta share the gloat. ;-)
3
3

IKEA, Walmart & wood supply
Me too, Andy. (I'm a Staron fabricator for IKEA) STEP BACK!!! There are LOTS of SPARKS flying.... I mean.. talk about having an axe to grind. They are catching all the dollars that WalMart and...
6
6

Big Toys Online
This is a play HOUSE. It is made with treated wood supports covered in a high strength industrial polyurethane foam covered with a polyurea hybrid coating. The miracle of this construction gives you a...
4
4

Re: O/T Weight loss
Old, but still good for a chuckle.
2
2

Unisaw Mod. 34-802 Elec. Prob. Advice Please
My Unisaw is equipped with a magnetic stater (as were all of this model). It has a push-button switch mounted on the front of the case for turning it on and off. In order to get the saw to run I must...
13
13

Construction Supplies & Tools
Construct supplies & Tools https://www.gentleenterprize.biz/Construction.html

Re: O/T: The Bra
Or the rallying cry of dyslexics. "Dyslexics Untie!"
18
18

Stanley Planes
word "nice" ... intimated strongly that Veritas, and others, were a much better buy.
9
9

Swelling wood, driving me nuts.
... Who told you that??? :) I couldn't find published actual data; there are a number of classes/types that are commercially labelled as "meranti". From the picture I'd gather yours is one of the red...
12
12

Re: OT: If you could spend an hour with someone, dead or alive. someone who could not lie...
"HeyBub" wrote Doncha know?? It is a new age religion now.
18
18

Re: If you could spend an hour with someone, dead or alive. someone who could not lie...
He's entitled. He earned an honors degree in economics and he has a Pulitzer Prize. But what qualifies him to speak on this subject is his medical degree from Harvard and his board certification in...
1
1

Start the day with a grin
A Scottish Soldier in full dress uniform marches into a chemists. Very carefully he opens his sporran and pulls out a neatly folded cotton bandana, unfolds it to reveal a smaller silk square...

Trimming the corners
I'm working on building a gate, and cutting mortises for the slats with a 1/2" bit in the router. The slats are also 1/2". If I trim the corners using my trusty pocket knife, I tend to get a shallow...
3
3