Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Metric
Well, now you got another Jimmy C...*WEG*

Re: Metric
On Sep 8, 10:15 am, "steve robinson" <> wrote: All valid points. Thanks for those.
2
2

Re: Begin work on HMS Victory in 1:48 scale
Warning! Don't build this yourself. I built one about the same size, the Charles Morgan, whaler, and it took 4 years of constant work, massive research, and a bag of home made tools. Ya ever try and...

Craigslist = Scammers
I thought I'd give Craigslist one last try. I put a tool up, gave all the specs, price, my phone number, said I had a couple photos, etc. I also posted, at the end, that spammers and scammers should...
8
8

Re: Metric
That'd be 0.1043307", Leon. (BTW, I do get your point. )
1
1

Re: Metric
Interfacing easily with almost all other nations on earth would also bring comfort, no?
7
7

Metric
Here's my favorite version of the garden song, complete with Arlo's hilarious motivational speech and alternate verse. From a PBS program "The Arlo Guthrie Show". Sorry about the crappy video quality....
233
233

Why are trim screws so long?
I need to repair a cracked leg in a finished piece of furniture (chair). I plan on gluing it and even ordered a glue injector and titebond 'dark' wood glue from Rockler to do the job. But I also...
6
6

Grinder Stand
I've been thinking about building free standing stand for my bench grinder. One design I've been thinking about is a 4-sided tapered tower. It would be about 10" on the bottom, and angle down to...
13
13

Gloat
Just picked up a 12" Rockwell TS w/2 cast iron extensions, 30" rails and a new 2hp Dayton for 140.00...purrs like a lion....
5
5

Tite Bond II...Hardware Store says it has the fewest complaints
Does Tite Bond II have any track record with you guys? I was an elmers wood glue guy, but am willing to try new things. This TB II stuff claims to be for exterior use as well (water resistance, etc.)...
27
27

The Other Side of Home Depot
I know most of us take great pleasure in bashing Home Depot for their frequent ineptness, and Craftsman for their... well just because :-) Ocassionally though, Home Depot gets it right. They currently...
34
34

Gloat!! - Yes, you will hate me. :-)
Just when I thought I was spending too much time perusing Craigslist, I come across my all-time best score. Delta 36-982 10" Left Tilt Contractor's Table Saw with 30" Biesemeyer Fence Same as this......
23
23

Best Pencil Brands/Sources
OK, I should have realized that the Back To School deals on Pencils were unlikely to provide the superior marking and writing and sharpening I didn't realize were so important to me until I found...
57
57

Suggestions Please - scroll saw patterns
Patterns for scroll saws and patterns for work made /with/ scroll saws... Rick's Scrollsaw
5
5