Subject Author Posted Replies

Loft bed
Getting ready to start designing a loft bed for my daughter, and one design consideration is the likelihood of her taking it off to college. Given the size of a typical college dorm room, would we run...
17
17

Dinaire Co.
Is anyone familiar with the a company called Dinaire which once was in Buffalo N.Y.I guess they made things like Corian tables,round,square,oval,octagonal also china cabinets.tile tables,hutches,and...

End Tables Complete and Placed at Last!
Finally got the end tables up to the house and placed in the living room. Also have better pictures and have updated the web page:
37
37

Ping: (cots&cradles.zip) John
John... Just over a year ago I hosted your cots&cradles.zip file for a couple of weeks, so that folks here could download it. After I figured everyone who wanted a copy had downloaded it, I cleared it...

Fuji HVLP turbines
Hello there, I feel compelled to write a glowing review of Fuji Spray systems. I've been using one for about a year now and it's performed beyond expectations. I'm used to using a Kremlin air-assist...
1
1

Biesemeyer fence
Why are there no accessory tracks or even tapped holes to add accessory tracks to the Biesemeyer fence? Even the Biesemeyer auxilary fence is just a larger fence with no accommodations for...
37
37

Woodworking "Museum" in Berea, KY
Today on the Woodwright's Shop, he visited a museum (they call it a laboratory, because you can use the tools) for old woodworking machines, from the 19th century. It's in Berea, KY, and part of or...
3
3

Ping Upscale, Festool
All you may have wanted to know about Festool. A long and consilidated list of Festool Links Consolidated List of Festool Links (Reviews, Videos, Brochures, Manuals etc)
1
1

Fine Tutorial Video for Sketchup Beginners
Covers the basics and how to quickly use the push pull, follow me, and component tools. http://garykatz.blip.tv/file/2375765/

This is Caprpentry 20 page Sketchup Review
Through Festool I located an on line magazine, This is Carpentry. About 16 pages in to the current volume there is an article with videos covering Sketchup. Looks pretty cool, I did not have to...
2
2

In you have been waiting to pull the trigger on Festool
I was thinking about that the other day. There are a few things that the table saw can do that the track saw can't. Running a dado blade was the first thing I thought of. Second was the fact that many...
37
37

Google's Gone Pitiful...Again
For a bit there, Google was removing or at least covering up posts reported as spam. Now, they come right back. WTF is the point of reporting them, then? I popped a couple on the first page three...
40
40

OT: Happy Thanksgiving all you Kanuckistanis!!!
May you get fat and lazy and may your french beans be on your plates in random orientation. Cheers!
1
1

Violin making course
Hello, If you're interested, you can start making your own violin. Just follow this link if this sounds tempting: http://apenberg.free.fr/crbst_21.htmlThank...
9
9

Corner Cabinet Hinge Question
As I am getting closer to the end of my kitchen project, I am currently working on the uppers and have just completed the inside corner cabinet. I am starting to think about hinges for this two piece...
2
2