6 year plane making anniversary

Well I almost forgot about it this year (G) I still need to do a plane count see how many I have built. As usual I want to thank everyone who bought my tools or just gave advice or praise. So many people have made my tools what they are. With advice and idea's. Hopefully there is more to come too. I usually make some 6 year anniversary planes but I have no idea's so far. Today was also the wife and I's 19 wedding anniversary so I had to skip work today. So we ran around town eating all kinds of goodies and goofing off. I get a call from my kid as she is coming home from school saying someone was knocking on the door then took some boxes on the porch. She was not sure what he said. So he stole my UPS packages. Two boxes were just bird food about 60.00 with postage. I hope the other one was just some protein powder. So today was up and down for sure.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Congrats Steve. I love the scrub plane you built for me. Did you ever build any from the mesquite I sent you?
Steve Knight wrote:

On 7 Jun 2005 01:48:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@moment.net wrote:

I built a couple of planes. I had to dry the wood a bit first. I can email you a pic if you want.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Steve Knight wrote:

Happy Anniversaries! Did your daughter get a description of the jerk and have you filed a police report. If he was knocking on the door, he may have left you some nice fingerprints from trying the door handle or opening any screen door that you may have. I doubt the knuckle prints will be worth much. %-)
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

As usual, I agree with charlie, on all counts!
Patriarch, looking forward to the next package from Portland, and making sure no one swipes MY packages!
Congratulations and happy both anniversaries Mr. Knight! You are just about the best communicator in this group BTW.
Call the cops!
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Congratulations, Steve and Mrs Steve!
I continue to be delighted with the two of your early planes I have, and hope to add to the collection because the work you're doing now is stunning.
djb
Congrats on both anniversaries Steve! I love my planes from you and hope to buy more in the future (I have a purple heart coffin smoother -- my favorite plane, a padauk scrub and a cocobolo jack plane). They're so beautiful! I love to show them off to people, but I enjoy even more to use them :)
Glad to know you're still making a go of it because it'd be a shame to not be able to buy more!
Mike