6" trash can grommet

Hi, I need 1 grommet to finish a counter. I'm in the Las Vegas area at the moment. Anyone knows a local cabinet supply shop that could possible carry this item? Henderson area would be ok too, since I need to finish this old project today.
Sean Dinh wrote:

I doubt it will get there today but you might try Doug Mockett. They're on the Web.
UA100
I finally found a place, after visiting 4 shops.