6" long, 1/8" brad point bits

A few years ago, I found a set of 6" long brad point drill bits at a wood show, and I picked up a set. But I don't remember who the vendor was, and now I'm looking for some individual bits. Does anyone know where I can find 6" long, 1/8" brad points? I've checked around a little bit, and can't find anything.
TIA, Tim
WL Fuller, Warwick, RI ,They Should Have them Good Luck, George

Woodcraft has them here:
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyidw3
Tim Schubach wrote:

I have used 12" long bits, that seem to be readily available, and cut off a section of the shank with a grinder.