6" jointer for sale, Ohio

I'm selling the following jointer: (Amazon.com product link shortened)21098571/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_ur_1/002-9908847-6408000?v=glance&s=hi&nP7846
It is the JJ-6CSX. Jet 6", closed base.
It includes an extra set of blades (never used, still in original packaging). Also, it includes a HTC base already assembled and bolted to the bottom of the jointer (with a piece of 3/4 plywood, of course). According to Amazon, these two additional features are worth over $100 new. The jointer is 3 or 4 years old. It's in great condition. There's a few slight discolorations on the surface (very small). The top is sound and smooth. It's been coated with TopCoat on a regular basis, and kept inside in a basement under reasonable temperatures. The motor runs fine.
I'm asking $399 for it. I'm in the Columbus area.
My email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Please put a good title if you email, as this email address is overwhelmed with spam, and I don't want to miss it.