6" jointer for sale, Ohio

I'm selling the following jointer:

is the JJ-6CSX. Jet 6", closed base.

It includes an extra set of blades (never used, still in original packaging). Also, it includes a HTC base already assembled and bolted to the bottom of the jointer (with a piece of 3/4 plywood, of course). According to Amazon, these two additional features are worth over $100 new. The jointer is 3 or 4 years old. It's in great condition. There's a few slight discolorations on the surface (very small). The top is sound and smooth. It's been coated with TopCoat on a regular basis, and kept inside in a basement under reasonable temperatures. The motor runs fine.

I'm asking $399 for it. I'm in the Columbus area.

My email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Please put a good title if you email, as this email address is overwhelmed with spam, and I don't want to miss it.

Thanks.

Reply to
bf

replying to bf, mat wrote: hi im very interested in jointer could you please email some pics and model# snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
mat

mat wrote in news:KNyFB.22191$ snipped-for-privacy@fx24.am:

He's probably sold it by now... considering that the post you're replying to is from 2005.

Reply to
Doug Miller