6" jointer choices

Page 2 of 2
New Jersey ??
Duane
On 01/29/2004 6:37 AM, in article GU8Sb.28902$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net, "Duane"

Doh! Shipping charges kill that one.
"We ride and never worry about the fall...............
Yeah, but ya didn't say where you were in the post I saw :-)
Duane
Where are you again- I'm interested in the Jet 6 " jointer
Jerry
Anonymoose <Ihatespam> wrote in message

I've got the Sunhill. I also bought it for the long bed. It's been a good tool, and the beds are as precise as my ability to measure.