6" JOINTER

Am looking to buy a 6" jointer and was interested in either the ridget or the new Craftex jointer. As I have no experience with jointers as yet can someone give me some input as to which may be the better option. They are both close in price but maybe one has better options than the other that should be considered.

I've been using the Craftex 6" jointer for about a year now and have had no problems with it. Working mainly with oak and walnut the HSS knives that came with it did not seem to last that long but at $19 for a set I guess I can't complain. I spent the money and got a set of carbide blades that I am much happier with.
I'm in the process of replacing all the molding and trim in the house with rough sawn oak I get from my neighbour so I've put a lot of wood through it in the last year.
Rick