6 inch WYE with blast gate

I saw a web site that had 6 and 4 inche WYES with blast gates and I recall these were under $50.00. I searched in vain and wondered if anyone might recall who sells thees WYES?

Keith

Reply to
Keith

Penn State Industries sells them, they are called "Duplex drop assemblies".

not under $50....

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

for search: wye, blast gates, blastgate, blastgates blast gate, metal, dust collector, dust collection, website

Reply to
arw01

This is the one. I searched on the terms above but never hit this site. Looking at the title in the text, they used Y. Thanks that's what I was looking for.

I also found the PSI WYEs but I don't use spiral piping.

Reply to
Keith