6 inch jointer?

I'm looking at the Grizzly G1182Z http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G1182Z, but not sure if it's the right choice. A review from a couple of years back rated all the big name models about the same, but I wonder if you all have any thoughts on the matter?
(In ordering 1400 dollars worth of grizzly products they aren't giving me any break. I know, I know: I'm "small potatoes." But now I have less incentive to buy their jointer along with the lathe, etc.)

A few months ago I got a 6" jointer from Sunhill (the CT-60). It's the same price as the Grizzly, but it has two cast iron extensions that bring the bed to 52", and it has handwheels. The extra few inches of bed length are handy in jointing longer boards. I received good service from Sunhill, and have been very satisfied with the tool (good fit and finish, and the beds are as straight and square as I can measure). Oh, and it's blue instead of green :-)

The Grizzly stuff is pretty inexpensive, and I am not sure there is a lot of margin.
n snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Nate Perkins) wrote in message

I have had this jointer in my shop for the last few years and can not say enough good things about it. I have used jointers that cost nearly twice as much and were not as substantial.
Dick Durbin
It's not. Get the Powermatic 54A instead.
dave
Sammy wrote:

snip
I have this jointer and it works great. It did take some effort to get setup though. My original fence had a twist in it, but Grizzly sent me a new one, no questions asked. Powermatic's 6" jointer has longer tables IIRC, which is always a plus, but costs more if that's an issue.
Mike Dembroge

the PM54a has 66" tables.
dave