Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: landscape timber deer planter plan
11

What is it? Set 307
Next week I have plans on Thursday so I'll be posting on Wednesday afternoon, here is this week's set: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
35

Ping: Tom Veatch
Haven't heard from Tom for awhile. Hope everything is OK. Lew

Boice Crane opinions?
Anyone have any experience or know if Boice Crane bandsaws are well built? Haven't heard much about them but saw one for sale and got to wondering. Thanks much. JP
3
3

cordless drill
Ok, so one of batteries for my Ryobi 14.4 battery is dying. One died a couple years ago and I replaced it then. I've had the drill for around 5 or 6 years and done mostly home projects with it. I've...
55
55

Looking for John Paquay in this newsgroup
Some time ago (2006??) John Paquay posted a very good article on finishing oak (really it was more about using a grain filler). I saved it and now have some questions as I am doing a project with oak....
8
8

Should I put a permanent shelf in the middle of a bookcase?
Hello I am making a few bookcases for the local school. They will be made out of 3/4 (18mm) birch ply with a 1/4" plywood back in a dado and 3/4 x 2" poplar frame on the front. Two of them will be 2...
23
23

Jig Dolls, Limberjacks or Les Gigueux
I have finally finished my web page on Jig Dolls (aka Limberjacks) - probably covering every thing anyone ever wanted to know about them, or didn't want to know. Anyway please see: would be welcome....
2
2

Help! Insect ID
I was pulling some board off my storage shelf in my basement shop and on two different boards is saw two small white insects (one on each board). At first I thought they were termites, but they were...
29
29

priorities
On 10/10 I got caught in a traffic jam while on the way to this group's show... cause was this woodworking show was slow but steady while the other had traffic screwed up for miles with police tied up...

Cove Molding
Hi, All. I need to make a cove molding from a 1.5" square piece of fir. I made some for another project, 4" wide with the table saw, cut at an angle. But that was a wide shallow cut. Can you make a...
9
9

hiiiiiiiiiii
hhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Political Pumpkin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29344385@N02/3466530521/R
1
1

ABPW
I have requested that ABPW be added to the available groups on If enough of us do this maybe they will add it and we can all benefit. Eternal September Usenet Server Eternal September Usenet Server
12
12

OT - Small Gloat
Went to an estate sale for a local family that was well known for wood and metal working and tools. Purchase: - Good, older Jorgensen 4 x 10 wood vise (now called 41012) - Pair of Jorgensen 18" bar...
9
9