Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Stanley Planes
They are listed at this Stanley web site: STANLEY® Block and Hand Planes & Planers feature compact sizes and easily adjustable cutting depths to combine comfort with control. For over a century,...

the wood & shop inc
any one ever buy from The Wood & Shop, Inc in Maryland Height, Mo looking at there web site they have alot of stuff, also Woodcrafters are having some good sales, 10 & 15% off, bought some stuff to...

Nice deal on a lathe, perhaps even a gloat
Brought home a new lathe last night, a Grizzly model G1495 ( Found it on Craig's List; the seller had bought it for a project that never materialized, and he never used it even *once*. He dropped over...
7
7

Ping Morris
Ran across this and thought you might be interested if you hadn't seen these already...maybe interested even if you had! http://sensi.org/~svo/motori/http://www.microrax.com/MicroRAX-Home.htmlR
2
2

Help with Unisaw setup
A friend just got a used unisaw from his son that has been moved several times and is having trouble setting it up.. Any web pages or suggestions to help him? I'm not familiar with Unisaw, but his...
2
2

OT: Florida Traveler Advisory - Bushnell, FL
Be forewarned that a trip down Florida's stretch of I-75 could cost you plenty - upwards of $300 plus 3 points on your license. In violation of Federal MUTCD regulations, a filthy, corrupt little...
2
2

RE: No Electricity Table Saw
Maybe some Festool competition. http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/10/electricity-free_tables_aw.htmlLew
60
60

Haloween dxf files
http://www.plasma777.com/http://www.plasma777.com/art0/art.htm
2
2

porter cable 7345 sander review?
Anyone get there new sander.... I'm exchanging my first one due to vibration in the handle ??
2
2

Jake's Chair
I've not been as active in supporting the Jake's Chair as I once was, but after doing a Google search, I see that many sites still offer the background, plans etc. for building it. was the first one I...

OT - Bending Z Flashing
Hello, I recently read an article somewhere about bending Z flashing using a piece of plywood. It may even have been one of those "reader tips" in one of the woodworking magazines. As I recall, you...
6
6

New Gifkins Dovetail Jig
Got the new jig in the mail at lunchtime today. Did the first test cut. Worked straight out of the box, with no adjustment needed. Very easy to use. Pics...
4
4

Emerson close-out at Harbor Freight?
I have several of the Emerson clamp-on cutting guides in various lengths, I've found them easy to use and of high quality and they've done good work for me guiding circular saws and routers. At a...
3
3

Bookcase color
I want to try to paint a couple of bookcases brick red on the inside and forest green on the outside. I've seen it done elsewhere and it looks great, but what *exact* colors should I ask for so it...
9
9

Grizzly G0453 Problems?
I am down to the short straws on purchasing a G 0453. I have viewed the machine in the Springfield store and have seen dozens of positive reviews with very little negative. I also have a Grizzly 1023s...
5
5