Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Why I hate Norm Abrams
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:06:26 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following: ...AFTER reading a book on concrete work. or , etc. I found Black & Decker's _The Complete Outdoor Builder_ for a...

Re: Storage Shed Plans or CAD?
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:58:17 -0500, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following: >Yes AutoCAD LT, .DWG drawings. I necessary I can convert to PDF. PDF, please!
1
1

Re: Working People
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 01:11:43 -0400, the infamous "Upscale" scrawled the following: Luckily it's only a joke. That kind of action would get a person some seriously nasty karma points. And if the owner...
1
1

Re: O/T: Working People
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 04:08:15 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following: Saaaay, aren't you that guy they banned from WalMarts?

The difference between Thinner and Mineral Spirits, Revisited
I posted comments about my painting experiences and how I have not enjoyed using thinner to clean brushes, especially when returning to the task after lunch. I got a lot of answers as to how to deal...
12
12

Myanmar's timber exports declined sharply in the First Half of 2009.
Myanmar's timber exports declined sharply in the First Half of 2009. Source: with the same period of last year, Myanmar's timber exports dropped drastically in the first half of 2009. The descent rate...
1
1

Sacrificial Fence Clamps
Sacrificial Fence Clamps were mentioned on a post a while back and a link to Rockler or similar site led to a pair of clamps that featured what looked like a "C" clamp with one of the pads replaced by...
2
2

Re: PING: Morris - SpaceClaim (follow-up)
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:05:23 -0500, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following: I googled it and came up with figures of $999-1,255 PER YEAR LEASE. The last sentence the demo guy spoke was something...

Re: Thompson's Water Seal
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:06:35 GMT, the infamous notbob scrawled the following: IHMO: Shitty product, great marketing ploy. I'd sooner apply uric acid directly. At least it would wash off more quickly...

Re: Ebonizing Wood - Article by Brian Boggs
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:07:14 -0400, the infamous "BobS" scrawled the following: Does he use paint, or just a suitably long application of fire?

Re: OT Humor: When Insults Had Class.... (an OBG)
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:19:50 -0400, the infamous RLM scrawled the following: If he were still around today, he could honestly say that about every last one of our CONgresscritters.

Re: Sensitized to formaldehyde/need workbench
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 00:40:31 -0400, the infamous "Bill" scrawled the following: He saw YOU coming, eh? I recommend forgetting the acid cleaning, grinding, and epoxy paints. They're overkill. Just...
2
2

Re: Help with Unisaw setup
What CW said. The 4 bolts under the top are where you adjust. Make sure to check with your blade tilted to be sure you are over far enough for the tilted blade to clear the drop plate. Mike O.
1
1

Re: Recent projects [Clock and Fireplace]
Same here. I love the lines on it. Tanus http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Fireplace.jpg http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Clock.jpg

Pool table legs
Just a quick question: Are the large dominating legs on the pool table that size for a structural reason? Would legs the size of 4x4s hold an average pool table up just as well, assuming they're...
24
24