Subject Author Posted Replies

Shop Video Tour
I have been wanting to make a video tour for a while and finally did today. My little place of serenity. Check it out: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.phpBrian
1

Troubleshooting magnetic start switch (MA-15) on Grizzly G1023S table saw
This forum was helpful in troubleshooting my problem, so I wanted to contribute my findings. I've had a Grizzly G1023S for about 6 years. It's a fantastic saw, but it stopped running yesterday. I...
12
12

Zinsser Sanding Sealer vs. Shellac
Does anyone know the relative pound-cut of the standard shellac? I've found that the sealer is a 2lb. cut on their website. When spraying the standard shellac I've had to thin it some, so I was...
22
22

Update on Unisaw setup..
Thanks to all that gave tips for my friend and his "new to him" Unisaw.. I saw him tonight and he said that he read my email, went out to his shop and had it setup in about 20 minutes.. mac Please...

Video of My Table Saw Out-feed Table
Thanks for all the pictures and ideas. I made a folding version and it turned out great. Instead of taking pictures and having to write descriptions and all that, I just took some video and put it on...
38
38

Flutes continued
Ok, I tried making a few stopped flutes which terminate with a taper using a wedge as discussed in a previous thread. (Suggested by SonomaProducts) Here is the result: out ok. You can definitely see...
29
29

A couple of small upgrades for my shop:
?v=F3bUommA84w&feature=related... in my next life, maybe! For Woodworking Machinery information & technical advice - visit our website http://www.scosarg.com/ or contact us directly:...
8
8

Christmas is coming
Well,its only 4 Weeks away ! What are you making as Cgristmas Gifts ?? . Personally I have several Turned desklamps, ready to " allocate" and am currently engaged making ? Jewelry boxes - my first...
3
3

OT Top 10 Aussie beer ads
This was posted on another group. Well, beer *is* one of the important food groups!!
3
3

Shipping Charges
or make a "non critical" list and don't order that stuff until there is a free freight sale - which is fairly frequent in some cases.
54
54

OT-Slightly CAD and html
Does anyone know how to incorporate a 3D CAD drawing into an html page so that the visitor can rotate the drawing? (one that doesn't require the visitor to install a plugin would be ideal). Thanks.
11
11

Flutes in a post
Hey gang, I'm working on a bookcase design and the client want flutes running down the leg similar to this: would you rout these flutes? The posts will be 41" long and 1.75" wide. I'm thinking of...
34
34

Coin sorter
Has anyone ever made a coin sorter? I was thinking of making various styles of coin banks as Christmas presents and thought I might add in a coin sorter to some of the designs. The simplest looks to...
10
10

[SOLVED] Drilling Granite counter top
I am planning to install a dispenser for Brandy in our kitchen. The spigot will be a very typical sink-type spigot from HD or Lowe's that mounts through the counter top with a 1/2" hole. I have the...
8
8

RE: Lumber Storage Rack
Neat wall storage rack from a 4x8 sheet of 3/4" ply. http://tinyurl.com/yh9usymLew