56" square Trestle Table Plans

Where can I find plans for a 56"- 60" square Dining room table.

I found some plans on a Google search, but they were only 55 inches.

You can use any plan. Just adjust the dimensions to your liking. Square dining tables are unusual. An optimal dimension for a dining table for 4 is 54" by 66". A minimum size for 4 is 42" by 56".