Subject Author Posted Replies

RE: MicroPlane
Recently bought a couple for culinary duty. See where they have a wood working version that can be chucked in a drill press as an alternate to a sanding drum. Anybody ever use one? If so, how did it...
7
7

OT - Humor
Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk. The older of the two pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. They...

OT: Blonde Mortician
A slow day in the newsroom. Enjoy Lew --------------------------------------- A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit. The female blonde...
7
7

ot I hate snow
I live in carroll county md and All my wood is outside in the shed and I cannot get to it. Now I have time to play and no wood. the snow is drifting to the point that I can no longer see the shed!...
46
46

Tips on tuning up wood-runners on old built-in drawers
Several of the built-in drawers in our old house have wood slides. They tend to stick making opening the drawers jerky and difficult, particularly if the drawers have heavy contents in them. I would...
5
5

Creating the Cauls
I have built a set of cauls for gluing up boards. My projects all revolve around building jigs and benches for woodworking, as I feel like it is good practice. hope you enjoy it.
4
4

Poly over old stained wainscoating?
We have some old dark staind wainscoating in one of our bathrooms. I would like to clean it up and put on a protective coat of poly. I'm not sure what the old finish is, but I was thinking of doing...
9
9

1964 modem--woodworking content
10
10

Router Sale Amazon.com
wrote:
4
4

Is this your new finish??
slick as owl snot made injections less painful. Wonder if it was similar?
23
23

Drill press sanding disk with Bearing ?
The fact that it is a drum, not disk, probably confused Google :)
10
10

Oak for trade
I aquired some oak (don't know what kind) over the weekend and don't have any use for it but I hate to see it go to waste. I have 5 pieces total. List below... 1pc - 3 3/4 x 7 x 30 2pc - 3 1/2 x 7 x...
2
2

OT: More bad news for AGW alarmists
One guppy...
5
5

Video of my DIY version of Rockler's Pock-it Hole Clamp
You're joking, right. (didn't see a smiley)
9
9

Removing odor
I use shellac on interiors like that. Very little odor that dissipates quickly. You can try a coat or two now. If you can remove the doors and set them in the sun for a couple of days that may help...
22
22