Subject Author Posted Replies

Ryobi TEK 4 ??
I was in Home Depot over the weekend and saw an end display for new Ryobi TEK4 products. What the hell are they doing? I guess failing at improved quality control and customer service they have...
12
12

Try this one
http://alturl.com/7pk7

Amazon.com 50% off PorterCable
Just a heads up on sale of Porter Cable routers and stuff. Hopefully the link works this time. http://alturl.com/szuk

Cheap lumber rack
Nice looking easy to build lumber rack. http://www.woodsmithtips.com/2010/02/18/plywood-lumber-rack/?autostart=true
9
9

Iturra Design 2010 Catalog PDF
I have a PDF of the 2010 Iturra Design Catalog. Its about 38 MB. I don't think its a copyright violation to share it, as I assume they want it available to woodworkers. I have no idea of how to make...
16
16

Miter Gauge Video Re-Do
Ok. I took the advice of those here on the wrec and elsewhere and re- shot the "problem scene" in my alignment video. Thanks for your input. Please see below: Woodworking tips, projects and forum. A...
1
1

Getting a Unisaw home
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:22:06 -0600, the infamous -MIKE- scrawled the following: (You're talking about vainglorious beemer owners, aren't you? Heh heh heh.) I agree, and didn't buy a show truck. I got...
82
82

PC 330 Motor problem
I bought a PC 330 a few years ago. All I have heard on the newsgroup has been good. I must have gotten the one lemon they produced. About 6 months ago the clamps that hold the paper developed fatigue...
1
1

What's the Miter with You? Square your Miter Gauge!
A quick and accurate method to square your miter gauge: know I have started threads in the past that describe this method, but I finally put it in a video. If a picture speaks a thousand words......
60
60

Choice of GLUE for cutting board project
As mentioned in my previous post, I am planning on building a bread cutting board. Obviously, I need a waterproof glue but I'm not sure which glue gives the best performance in terms of long-term...
9
9

Choice of wood for cutting board
I am looking to build a cutting board (for bread) which I want to make out of a subway-tile like arrangement of dark wood blocks with some light wood picture framing the board and for creating some...
15
15

O/T: Jessica Update
From her 02/24 & 25/10 blog. --------------------------------------- Speeding, Surfing and Dancing Along Thursday, February 25, 2010 It's my sister's 18th birthday today so first off, happy birthday...
38
38

Lathe Question
Hi All, Got a new lathe from Griz, new HSS tools, and a recommended book on lathes, and one on sharpening. Also have a slow speed grinder. So now, I have the tools sharp. Two questions: What is the...
12
12

somewhat relevent; Craig's List Follies again (For entertaiment purposes only)
Hey all, Yesterday I posted and itme for sale on CL and I got the following two responses. Some people never give up. I have to give them credit on their originality. (Links deleted for your safety -...
10
10

Re: Misc observation
Oh horse-shit! We went through this a month or two ago. He ran into a tree and a bunch of women fell out of it because the SOB can't keep his pants zipped. It's his zipper and his dick and don't try...
11
11