Subject Author Posted Replies

O/T: Great Evil
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:23:05 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone scrawled the following: I'da thunk it was "DRUM SOLO". (Duckin', BIG TIME) -- "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it...
3
3

O/T: To My Critics
It seems to fit. Lew ---------------------------------------- WHEN I AM IN A SOBER MOOD I WORRY, WORK AND THINK WHEN I AM IN A SOLEMN MOOD I GAMBLE, SCREW AND DRINK AND WHEN MY NEEDS ARE OVER AND MY...
2
2

How to repair a mistake in a cabinet door panel
Its so you can see what's in the cabinet without having to reach alllllll the way over there to open the door.
15
15

What is it? Set 325
Correct, as Alexander also guessed, it's a trap for animals, the gruesome details of how it works can be found starting on line 70 of the patent. They've all been answered correctly this week, more...
16
16

97524 Harbor Freight 2-in-1 18ga nailer / stapler
Well.. guess I'll pull it out of the box (no case with mine) and fire a few rounds of staples that I bought. Since I have the PC 2" brad nailer -- and don't ever recall a jam, I'll just test out the...
14
14

Re: How to abuse 1 3/4 HP bandsaw (0/1)
Jeez. I thought I knew how to abuse a BS. I stand in awe since mine is only a 1hp. If you've got your heart medication handy, you might want to price a carbide blade for doing things like this. What's...
1
1

Hefty price increase
I should have purchased this for $5.85 yesterday.
11
11

Micro Kerf 40 saw blade
I heard about this saw blade on my local (Wisconsin) public radio program and looked it up on line. Here's a demo: 're getting ready to sell it through Amazon. It's pretty pricey at $176 per blade,...
17
17

need installing twalett advice
excuse me, n0t all my letters 0perate. ware can i get a circle cut 0utta my w00d... s0meware ware it will n0t c0st a mint... is dere an easy way tu du it myselv...witaut expensive ecuipment......
1
1

wood permanently under water
5052 aluminum. 1/2 by 1/2 by .125 angle is cheap enough. If you want it to be super strong and not as affected by welding use 5086 LOL.
41
41

Re: O/T: Rum And Coke
Priest gets to the ticket window at the train station and is faced with a rather busty young ticket clerk wearing a VERY low cut blouse - with a foot or so of cleavage exposed. The ticket clerk looks...
6
6

Tom Brokaw explains Canda
One thing that you can say about the Canadian Hocky Women's team. THEY KNOW HOW TO PARTY!! Beer, champagne and cigars?? And on the ice rink too. That is just a little too macho for me. They make some...
36
36

mounting a floating shelf
I've done a lot of 3 inch thick shelves whre I could fabricate a cleat screwed into studs and slip the shelf over the cleat. Now the shelf is a 7/8 inch thick 5 foot slab of Sapele.. maybe 5 inches...
12
12

O/T: The Princess
Enjoy Lew ------------------------------------------ Once upon a time there lived a king. The king had a beautiful daughter, The PRINCESS.. But there was a problem. Everything the princess touched...
1
1

Lawrence-McFadden bankrupt
Note that LM is in chapter 11. That generally means they are still doing business, just reorganizing their credit picture. scott
20
20