Subject Author Posted Replies

HF Coupons
I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight tomorrow. Aren't there some coupons on the Internet? Where?
11
11

Installing a Wixey Planer Height Guage
I just bought a Wixey Height Gauge for my DeWalt 735 planer. The installation instructions seem straightforward enough, but does anyone have experience installing the guide? If so, is there anything I...
4
4

TrollFilter changes
A new version of the TrollFilter is now available. Those of you who have been around for a while can probably figure out why. IMPORTANT: The method of retrieving the TrollFilter has changed. I've...
27
27

Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw problem.
"Properly" tuning mine, AND THEN switching to a TimberWolf blade *eliminated* all drift on my G0555X. See Mark Duginske's "Band Saw Book," or search the 'net for "proper tuning" techniques. The TW...
21
21

Handheld Planers
My level of woodworking seriousness is: I build, maybe, one sizeable thing each year and tinker in between ...when I'm not shooting aliens and saving the galaxy on THIS machine. So far in my hobby...
8
8

Checked my inbox...
Then you don't understand it. No surprise, though. You guys have honed this group into an incredibly narrow demographic. Shame.
64
64

Hank Gilpin
Thanks Jack for posting the Gilpin video. It was inspiring. He seems to be a poet in the medium of wood. Joe G
3
3

tools plus experiences?
I'm looking to add to the power tools and tools plus has a good price, $6 shipping and lift or gate fees for powermatic and jet tools. It sounds almost too good to be true. Has anyone had any...
1
1

HF Clamps on Sale
More for the rest of us to buy.
30
30

Lathe lessons?
Found it. Thank you. Max
9
9

OT: Kentucky Loser
That program is not being screwed with. It's the liberals that want to spend even more unbudgeted money (aka: my tax dollars) on that program rather than using stimulus funds (aka: my tax dollars). In...
47
47

Hitachi C10 FSH compoun miter saw burning
I should have said "not square with the rails" basilisk
4
4

Timber sizes
Just bought some 1 X 6 Ponderosa Pine and it is 5 1/4. Jim in Milwaukee basilisk wrote:
10
10

Harbor Freight Multi-tool WOW!
And that problem also occurs with the original Fein.
71
71

Re: OT: The Yiddish Solution
We all have a line that we'd rather not see crossed. A lot of that has to do with upbringing. For me? Jesus jokes are out. Pearly Gate jokes are 'iffy'. Jokes with excretions of either human or animal...
1
1