Subject Author Posted Replies

Miscellaneous shop observations
When some boards are placed on the table saw, they don't seem to want to move. However, when others are placed in the same spot they move easily. Might this mean the ones reluctant to move are flat?...
32
32

RE: Tool Need
Assuming you need a justification to buy a dedicated mortiser, is there a deal. This week CreateTV is running the NYW episode where Norm makes a Morris chair. Quartersawn white oak and a big bunch of...
6
6

Angle grinder for cutting wood
Novice has small angle grinder (takes discs 115 mm with central hole diameter 22mm). The discs i've already got for it are for grinding tiles and metal. Having knocked down a very old cedar garden...
60
60

Staircase, Wood Molding, Exotic wood, Kitchen shutter, Wooden Bowl, Carving
Mahadev Wood Industries Mahadev Wood Industries, with its non compromising high values and standard in wood work design, manufacturing and marketing, is the market leader. Mahadev Industries the first...

Re: ugh
So funny, I forgot to la- ? : )

Jessica is back home
- After a seven-month journey that spanned the globe, an Australian teen sailor crossed the finish line of her round-the-world journey Saturday, becoming the youngest person to sail solo, nonstop and...
5
5

Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
In the course of "fixing a leak" in my R.O.W.F.S., I visited Lowes. Mine appeared only slightly different than the "Krystal Pure" model there, and both look like they were made on different days in...
15
15

A bargain for lawn seed.
7 dollar per pound! Good deal!

Random Question but Business Related...
Anyone out there using Twitter to update their customers, etc? Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Spindle Drills: Tapping: Site:
6
6

Modular vs Built in place kitchen cabinets
Planning my kitchen rebuild and at the last minute I'm reconsidering if building modular cabinets is really the way to go or if I should just build them in place. I've built stand alone cabinets...
31
31

Have European cabinets gone out of style?
Have the European (frameless) cabinets gone out of style? Everywhere I look all I find are face frame cabinets. I'm planning on building new cabinets for my kitchen and I prefer the frameless look.
3
3

Harbor Freight safety instructions
SWMBO bought a hamburger press at Harbor Freight last weekend. So I'm getting ready to use it... unpack it... to find "Assembly and Operating Instructions". (WTF?? It's a hamburger press, for Pete's...
49
49

Looking for Info/opinions on 8" jointer
I am currently looking into upgrading my jointer and have been looking at a Shop Fox W1741 jointer. While not a tremendous expense, I don't want to be upgrading again in a couple of years again. I...
2
2

OT: Funny to some, hilarious to me
3