Subject Author Posted Replies

What is it? Set 337
This week's set has just been posted: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
13

Review - MasterGage & MasterPlate Machine Setup Tools - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, Just finished a large review of the MasterGage and MasterPlate products for accurate tool/machine setup and alignment. Review is available at it helps! ReviewsPage 2 | Online Tool Reviews
5
5

OT: Famous punch lines.
" I rang the doorbell didn't I? "
6
6

O/T: PHONE REPAIR
I just pass them on. Enjoy Lew ---------------------------------------- Lawrence , Kansas, December 12, 2008 A Kansas farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring...

Lots of cutting and routering so it is not OT
used a biscuit joiner: also painted the detail on the appliqu=E9. A well known master at gold leaf, he's willing to teach me. sum it up: David got the gig based on his reputation. He came to me for...
21
21

Gloat - Luckiest Guy Around
My wife of 43 years has started nagging me lately. We have been finishing our new house for the past year or so and I have had some problems with my old Ryobi 12-1/4" surface planer. Tore it down a...
16
16

Looking for chiar leg remedy
I have 6 chairs that go with a beautiful Danish teak table that sat in my dinning room for the last 15 years. Recently we ripped up the carpet and put down faux tiles and they look great. What we...
11
11

Staining error
Number One Son is a good kid with a bad problem. He's renovating a bathroom and building a new closet, for which he purchased a prehung pine six panel door from the Borg. He has stained the door, one...
8
8

OT - Just a test to see if pics show up on Windows live
http://cid-a75e80413a31e336.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/New%20albumMax
6
6

3-level Imperial Walker bunk bed
Only 300 shop hours (Gizmodo)
2
2

Starts OT but I gotta brag.
One year ago my son graduated with a baccalaureate degree from the Bauer's Honors College. At the same time he graduated with his bachelors degree for the U of H, Suma Cum Laude. This past week he...
49
49

apple wood stump
My neighbour finally dug the apple stump out of the ground. This is about 2ft in diameter and weighs about 160 lb. I've heard several ways to dry out the burled wood without cracking, but I've never...
2
2

Glue-up question for lathe work
Wishing to turn a gear shift knob for my 1948 Pontiac. Automatic transmission with lever on the steering column. Original was some kind of plastic/Bakelite that has broken to pieces. Final product...
2
2

Metabo?
anybody have oppinions on metabo cordless and corded drill drivers? they look to be very well made and quite pricey. skeez
7
7

Parsons Sofa Table Appearance
I need to build some sofa tables to wrap around an "L" shaped black leather sectional. Each leg is about ten feet long, floor to top in the 30"-34" range, top width 12-15". I'm planning to make them...
5
5