Subject Author Posted Replies

General tools.
This headline made my smile big: Canada's economy is suddenly the envy of the world. Mind the wrap: that it would be a keen idea to buy Canadian made General tablesaws, cnc's, many more great 'big...
29
29

asian or antique gate hardware
Looking for retail store in the Dallas-Ft, Worth area that would hav e antique style bolts and other hardware for outside gates. NOT HD or Lowe's - not a clue and nothing there. Any other...
3
3

Re: Typical Types Of Wood Floors
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:39:11 -0500, Martin H. Eastburn wrote: http://lufkinced.com/Most

PING: Lew Hodgett
E-mail me please. Address is good -Zz

Choosing which polyurathane varnish
Both Ronseal and Dulux sell a solvent based polyurathane clear varnish. On the Dulux website they say their polyurathane is a 'trade' varnish. Is there anything to choose between the Ronseal and Dulux...
4
4

Re: A lot of truth in this
Oh the irony.... Does any one else see the irony in the govvernment going after BP for spilling oil while no is going after the government for loosing $11,000,000,000,000.00. Talk about the fox...
5
5

Tool for Routing Thin Plastic Shell?
I need to precise route cut into a plastic shell. The plastic is ABS and is about 3/8" thick. I need my route to just barely penetrate the shell, or just barely fall short of penetrating so I can...
4
4

O/T: They Did It
Lakers WIN
2
2

Kentucky-style Sawmill
Homemade sawmill. Under $500 invested (dumpster diving not included). Cuts up to 32 inch diameter, 16 foot long. Timberwolf blades. Friend and I were talking about the store bought hobby mills and he...
1
1

Sawmill
Ok, this is something I can afford. Homemade sawmill. Under $500 invested (dumpster diving not included). Cuts up to 32 inch diameter, 16 foot long. Timberwolf blades. Friend and I were talking about...
2
2

The Gulf Disaster: a geologists take
"Lobby Dosser" wrote in news:hvekq1$v6j$ The well is about 18,000 feet deep below the seabed. It's highly unlikely that 18,000 feet of rock will suddenly collapse into a previously oil- filled void....
84
84

Replace cutter-head on JWP-16os
Although there may be those that don't consider a Jet JWP-16os to be worthy of upgrading to a helical cutter-head, I really wanted a moving- head planer so I could setup fixed infeed and outfeed...
9
9

Best Rate in Fitted Kitchens | Kitchen Bespoke Fitted Furniture
Best Rate in Fitted Kitchens | Kitchen Bespoke Fitted Furniture Best Rate in Fitted Kitchens - Fittedbedroomsandkitchen - Fitted Kitchens more popular in the world now-a-days especially in UK. We...

What is it? Set 341
Another set has been posted on the web site: http://55tools.blogspot.com/Rob
35
35

Caulking with Copper?
A friend asked if there is any caulking product containing copper.... cuprous oxide. He wanted to experiment against termites, since termites tend to avoid copper. Anyone have any info, links, etc.?...
3
3