Subject Author Posted Replies

Mini-gloat
SWMBO works for a division of Stanley Tools. This weekend is the Brickyard 400 here in Indianapolis, and Stanley is sponsoring a car. So they had a company picnic on Thursday, coupla hours paid time...
11
11

Rough Cut
to see ... http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/29717/watch-the-preview-of-tommy-macs-new-woodworking-showGood
10
10

Ridgid router combo
Bought one of these combos. I am very impressed with the fit and finish. Runs smooth, gobs of power. Light enough for everyday on the bench kind of work. Helluva deal at 159 Canuckistani dollars....
6
6

Semi-OT: Air Conditioner Question
Our air conditioner is on its last legs and will most likely not last the summer -- it's 22 years old, so can't complain too much. The proposed replacement is one of either, 1) 14 SEER American...
64
64

RE: Neat stuff
I've been taking a wood working class at a local community college. Learning some very neat stuff including lots of uses for double sided 1/4" Melamine. Can be used as protective pads during glue-ups....
10
10

Review - Makita BSS611 Cordless Circular Saw - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Latest review up! it helps. http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/makitabss611.htmHope

Making bench dogs for less than 1$
This is pretty interesting but where can you get something that would replace a street sweeper bristle?? Making Bench Dogs for Less Than 1$: You just finished building your brand new workbench and now...
22
22

shelf holders for a mantle
Hi All, I recently had a friend give me 2 large pieces of oak; one of them is 64" x 24' x 3", and the other is 64'" x 28" x 3". The request is for a mantlepiece. The wood has some cracks in it, and it...
5
5

replacing lentil
Judy's lentil is almost nonfunctioning. I see 6 screws going downward as I cross the threshold. I was thinking pressure treated is what I would replace it with. Any tips on method, before I just get...
7
7

OT: We The People...
SEE FULL TRANSCRIPT http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/Nospopulus Note: NosPopulus is not and has never been associated in any way with Oklahoma State University or any other educational institution. Please...
134
134

How to cut preformed countertops???
I purchased some preformed countertops from Home Depot and would like to know the best way to cut them without chipping, They are too long to put on the table saw. I need to cut the backsplash and the...
19
19

What is it? Set 346
1990 - Guessing, as to function: To grind a measure of product from a larger block.... of salt, ice? *This model must be for lefthanders! Seems it would be heavy and/or awkward, to be carrying for a...
48
48

Making a ZCI for tablesaw
You know, sometimes the most simplest thing turns into analysis paralysis. Want to make ZCI insert for my JWTS-10 Jet. I bought a ZCI some time ago and I measured the thickness - 3/8". I measured the...
26
26

continous tile flooring
I'm considering building a whelping house for my dogs and the flooring solution needs to offer easy clean up and be bullet proof durable. Think crap, piss, afterbirth, blood and vomit from one wall to...
24
24

Help mortise and tenon problem
I banged out some thru mortises this past winter for a new work bench. I was going to use wedges to complete them, but I haven't cut the angle in the mortise yet. Anyway, I had dry assembled them...
10
10