50 bf of osage orange

I got 50 bf of osage about 3 months ago. A local sawyer offered to mill the log for me at 1 buck a bf. I said sure, and I bought the wood thinking it would make beautiful outdoor furniture. He sliced the wood into 6-8" wide boards all about 6 ft long, and I stickered it in my garage with a fan blowing on it.
Now I'm not so sure I want to make outdoor furniture out of it. I didn't realize at the time, but osage sells for much more than I purchased it for (I've seen upwards of 15/bf) and I want to make something really cool out of it. I used just a tiny little in making a cutting board and it is the coolest wood I've ever worked with.
Any ideas what to do with this treasure?
If it was mine, I would use it to make tools like Krenovian planes marking gages, panel gages bow saw frames mallets chisel handles knife handles