Subject Author Posted Replies

Well, something new.
Festool is getting prepared to introduce a new tracksaw. It is the TSV 60 KEB. This track saw has an additional blade that acts as a scoring blade. Splinter free cuts should be a thing of the past...
3
3

Wooden Countertops For Kitchens?
We've been shopping for new counter tops, exclusively looking at the standard "stone" options - quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, etc. Having not yet come across "the one", we've started doing...
21
21

My turn to make an easel
I remember a while back, someone here made an "easel". I examined one of the tabletop ones, and they featured a a couple of "rivets" about 3/8" in diameter (through the 1"x2"s) to allow it to be...
8
8

Re: Porter Cable 1002 Router
I have a PC1002 router, with PC1001 base, in near perfect/new condition, and it still works perfectly. Bought it in 1981 for trimming doors and mortising for hinges. Just looked online, and found...
2
2

OT: Air Hose Reel Not Retracting All The Way
This Husky 50' Hose Reel is giving me problems. I know that it is mounted upside down. That's due to the position of the garage door track. Maybe that's why it's giving me problems, but it had been...
6
6

Re: JointMaster Vs other dovetail cutting jigs
I saw this in a search I was doing for videos of this jig. I have copies of both the Leightung blind dovetail and through dovetails if you still need them. They are not for sale but I’d be happy to...

New woodshop member assist with table saw
Hi everyone, I'm a neophyte when it comes to using powertools (beyond a drill) and excited to be a part of this group! Was wondering if someone might be able to assist with: (1) learning how to use...
7
7

Harbor Freight Warior brand drills
My drill is on its last legs and I have been looking at a battery powered drill as a replacement. My main drilling tool is a small drill press so I very rarely use the hand drill and then only for...
10
10

Re: Woodworkers; Sewing Wood?
> curious as to what, who, where, when, why?
1
1

Kitchen Re-do
We have begun our kitchen re-do. Tile guys are here and the tile has been removed from the kitchen, mid point of the house. We masked but that has not been great but towels at the bottom of closed...
26
26

Long ranger 3 220 v
i have long ranger that stopped working after 10 yrs . no power when i press remote but i can hear a click sound in the box after unplugging it and plugging it back. not sure if relays are shot but if...
7
7

powermatic model 95
has anyone had to rebuild the push rod/oil pump on a powermatic 95 scroll saw I am missing both the upper(33) and lower (39)caps... Block guide(37)...and bracket , guide push rod (4) part numbers in...

Delta model 1460 wood lathe
Hi I'm looking for info on getting a banjo and tool rest for my model 1460 I just got. If anyone could help would be very grateful. Thank you.

Making a chair out of a tree
You may need Facebook to see this. A lot of techniques here I've never seen before. The router jigs are very cool. I wish I had the stones to create planks with a chainsaw, a jig, and an aluminum...
7
7

"And my warped little mind ..."
I have a pierce of 3/4 plywood, about 5'by2', currently the back of a desk hutch. Once upon a time, it was a headboard, but it got cut down when we "downsized" and 'tad-dah!" I had the back piece and...
23
23