5 year anniversary

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:02:55 GMT, Steve Knight

'cause we're a bunch of tightwad pennypinching 'ol woodworkers, of course....
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:02:55 GMT, Steve Knight

You stated (categorically, I might add) that you did not want to become rich and were making tools for the common man, or some such nonsense. ;)
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

well atleast pay the bills (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
We have.... Look closer. <grin>

Got together with a bunch of woodworkers in the Vancouver area a few weeks ago and took one of your "old" planes out to show it off...still gets a decent workout at some point on almost every project..
Keep goin' Steve...you're doin' it right.
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Steve Knight" < snipped-for-privacy@knight-toolworks.com> wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:53:30 +0000, Steve Knight wrote:

Wish I had contributed to your success in the past, but maybe this year...
Maybe a goal for the next five (or less) is to hook up with Rob Lee? Just a thought.
-Doug
--
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw

I usually do. but I have been behind and forgot. any idea's?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:53:30 GMT, Steve Knight

Congratulations Steve. It's great when a craftsman is successful.
On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:53:30 GMT, Steve Knight

Hey, congrats, Steve! 2,300? Goodonya!
-- Vidi, Vici, Veni --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Since the 5th Anniversary traditionally calls for wooden gifts, let's all send Steve a bit of our favorite wood. I'll start with an IOU for a Jummywood tubaforbyeight. :-)
Congratulations on making a buck on quality stuff that you love.
    mahalo,     jo4hn
Most start up small businesses fail in the first year. You reaching your 5th year is a good sign. I look forward to hearing about your 10th anniversary.