5 Besseys for $78

Page 3 of 3

bf wrote:

Well, that's what the amazon web page had on it when I visited (I pasted it into my post from there). And I've seen it pasted as such elsewhere in this thread.
er
--
email not valid

Crap, I've tried to get the clamp deal and it won't work. Is there somewhere to view all amazon's coupons? I've looked all over the site and can't find anything. Thanks, --dave

Dave Jackson wrote:

read my last 2 posts, David!
Thanks, I finally got it to work! --dave

Just used it.
Just put all 5 clamps in your shopping cart, checkout and use the codes.
No problem.
total is $78.36
bf wrote:

Receive 1 Bessey 24" clamp ($24.99 Value) free when you purchase 2 or more Bessey Clamps offered by Amazon.com. Enter code BESSEY24 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save $30.00 when you spend $125.00 or more on All Woodworking Accessories & Hand Tools offered by Amazon.com. Enter code SAVONI25 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save $20.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on All Woodworking Accessories & Hand Tools offered by Amazon.com. Enter code SAVONIOO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save $10.00 when you spend $75.00 or more on All Woodworking Accessories & Hand Tools offered by Amazon.com. Enter code SAVEON75 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Apparently Amazon has ended the entire SAVON promotion-- none of the discounts will apply now; they just come up expired. The Bessey promotion is still good though.
-kiwanda
Just called Amazon. They are not honoring the use of both promotions on the same items. You can order the two clamps and get 1 free, and use the SAVON for another purchase.
Just called Amazon. They are not honoring the use of both promotions on the same items. You can order the two clamps and get 1 free, and use the SAVON for another purchase.

Yeah, I called them also and was told that. But... when I actually did it, it went through just fine.
Kiwanda wrote:

That's funny, I experienced just the opposite.
I had a case of "buyer's remorse" after buying five of the Bessey's over the weekend. Actually, I wanted to buy another five<g>
I went back and tried to replicate my original order on, I think, Monday evening. I could get the $30 SAVONI25 discount but it would not let me take another BESSEY deal no matter what I did.
Oh well, my clamps have all arrived in five SEPARATE packages. I don't know what they were thinking but the sent the first 31" in a box big enough to ship a "Job Box" in<g> Must have had forty "air pillows" in it for cushioning. Then, today, UPS came with the other four clamps, all packaged individually in that corrugated cardboard that just folds over on itself and self glues. Very strange shipping policy that Amazon has.
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

I guess I'll be filling up my recyle bin to capacity tomorrow when my 5 clamps arrive.
Dave
Guys, add two 31" K bodies to your shopping cart. Then add three 24 inch K-bodies. I think I actually may have put the SAVON125 coupon in first, I can't recall. Anyhow, both coupons worked for me.
My only regret was buying all those K-bodies during the anniversary sale last summer LOL.
bf wrote:

Worked for me. Thanks for posting.