5 Besseys for $78

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on Besseys.

order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free

Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking

Two 31" Besseys Three 24" Besseys

Apply coupon BESSEY24 Apply coupon SAVON125

========================

Items: $133.80 Shipping & Handling: $23.53 Super Saver Discount: -$23.53 Promotion Applied: -$25.44 Promotion Applied: -$30.00

Total Before Tax: $78.36 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $78.36

Reply to
bf

That deal totally kicks ass! Thanks bf, I'm in for it.

Reply to
jim_wilson_rocks_2002

Thanks, I really do need some new clamps.

Reply to
Toller

Did you actually do that? I tried and it rejected me. I called customer service and they say you can only have one promotional code per order.

Reply to
Toller

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Reply to
B a r r y

I just did it and it accepted both promo codes. I just received the confirmation email as well. $78.36

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

Worked for me...

Reply to
B a r r y

I CAN'T GET THE BESSEY24 TO WORK. THE SAVON125 WORKS....

Reply to
David

I called customer service. they said you can't use 2 promos that don't have hyphens in them. I tried repeatedly on an order of 4 82" besseys. I finally settled for the $30 off and free delivery...

Dave

Reply to
David

Great, I wonder if that means I'll get charged more on my CC than the $78.36. I do have a confirmation email so hopefully they will back it up.

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

turns out you have to ORDER the free clamp; then the promo works. i called customer service again and they explained it better than the first rep.

Dave

Reply to
David

thanks; I ordered my clamps and will get the freebie and $30 off...after a couple calls to customer service because I didn't understand how to get the free clamp...all is well now!

dave

Reply to
David

Shouldn't that be SAVONI25 ?

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Crap, I've tried to get the clamp deal and it won't work. Is there somewhere to view all amazon's coupons? I've looked all over the site and can't find anything. Thanks, --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

read my last 2 posts, David!

Reply to
David

Thanks, I finally got it to work! --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

You mean just like the note you quoted above clearly indicated?

Reply to
alexy

excuse me, but the OP didn't CLEARLY say you had to ORDER the 24" . just that you had to order bigger ones and then put in the codes. RIGHT or WRONG?? and the first customer service rep was way off base in her explanation of why I couldn't use 2 codes.

Dave

Reply to
David

Just used it.

Just put all 5 clamps in your shopping cart, checkout and use the codes.

No problem.

total is $78.36

Reply to
Renowood

Obviously not clearly enough That is what I read into the following:

Read kind like a transaction summary to me.

Not the way I read it. Looked to me like you put in all of them, which totaled to $133.80 and then got a credit in dollars offsetting the charge for one 24".

Not surprising

Reply to
alexy