5 Besseys for $78

Page 1 of 3

Don't know if this has been posted. but amazon has a great deal on Besseys.
order two 31" Besseys (or larger) and you get a 24" free
Combine with $30 off an order of $125 or more woodworking
Two 31" Besseys Three 24" Besseys
Apply coupon BESSEY24 Apply coupon SAVON125
======================= Items: $133.80 Shipping & Handling: $23.53 Super Saver Discount: -$23.53 Promotion Applied: -$25.44 Promotion Applied: -$30.00
Total Before Tax: $78.36 Estimated Tax: $0.00 Order Total: $78.36
bf wrote:

That deal totally kicks ass! Thanks bf, I'm in for it.

Did you actually do that? I tried and it rejected me. I called customer service and they say you can only have one promotional code per order.

confirmation email as well. $78.36
Gary
Toller wrote:

Worked for me...
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:59:38 GMT, B a r r y

Make that twice, now. <G>
Anyone want to split this deal up? I could sure use a pair of 31" clamps, but my budget is limited right now. Anyone want 3 24"ers for, say, $45 + shipping? Andy
"Ba r r y" wrote in message

Some folks will do/spend anything to keep from having an odd number of clamps.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Swingman wrote:

Heh, that's what kept me away... that and the 30 clamps set averages out to about $10.66 per. Yeah, I know they're not the K-bodies. I don't think I need anything like that. Oh yeah, and I just got 12 3/4" pipe clamps that I still have to get pipes for. (for which I still have to get pipes, charlie b :)
er
--
email not valid

Absolutely! <G>
Ba r r y wrote:

You had to do that, didn't you Barry.. and tell me about it.. Now I had to go back and do another order LOL.
You know what's sick? Before this order, I already had 43 Besseys.. Now I'll have 53.

Time to organize a Bessey Owner's Anonymous?
On 12 Feb 2006 12:50:09 GMT, Bruce Barnett

I STILL run out of the "right" one (which can be quite a loose definition) on occasion. <G>
Those who have built stacks of doors or identical drawers know what I mean...
I still use my pipe clamps for really big glue ups and "F" clamps for lots of other stuff , but man do I love 24"-31" "K"s or Cabinet Masters for doors and drawers.
(4) 31" and (6) 24" at an average of ~$15 each is thrilling!
Barry
Ba r r y wrote:

OK. I tried too, but couldn't get the correct discount. Which 24" clamp needs to be ordered?
Thanks, Harvey

<(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013>
Bessey K3.524 24" Max Opening K-Body Clamp
Have fun!
Barry
Ba r r y wrote:

<(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013>
Very cool! I got 2 K3-598, 98" clamps. and 2 of the 24" clamps for $94.62. I've never had 98" clamps before, but could have used them a number of times. Thanks, Harvey

<(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013>
customer. Yesterday, I placed two orders for one 40", two 31", and one 24" and an incidental item to bring the total above $125 (four sanding belts for my Delta drum sander and a box of pocket hole screws in order number two.) Order number one went through the first time with no problem. Order number two would not go through at all under my log in. It kept giving me an error regarding the 24" clamp. I tried altering the order that the promotional codes were entered and I tried 3 different computers thinking Amazon was blocking my IP address after the first order. Nothing worked. Finally I logged in under my daughter's account and submitted the order with no problem. I chose the above size combination e ven though I received one less clamp, because I have an adequate quanity of 24" but limited number of 40" and no 31".
Order number one: Item(s) Subtotal: $138.25 Shipping & Handling: $22.02 Super Saver Discount: $-22.02 Promotional Certificate: $-25.44 Promotional Certificate: $-30.00 ----- Total Before Tax: $82.81 Estimated Tax: $0.00 ----- Grand Total: $82.81
order number two: Item(s) Subtotal: $130.85 Shipping & Handling: $26.37 Super Saver Discount: $-26.37 Promotional Certificate: $-25.44 Promotional Certificate: $-30.00 ----- Total Before Tax: $75.41 Estimated Tax: $0.00 ----- Grand Total: $75.41
Gary in Virginia

I just got notice that eight of the 10 items I ordered just shipped today, in EIGHT different UPS shipments. I heard earlier this month that sales and profits were down significantly. I know I've cut back on purchases since it seems their prices went up and free shipping and promotions declined. Then they do stupid things such as give $100 off on a $220 nailer/compressor combo. Like I said, sell short 'cause they is going down' IMHO. Disclaimer: Consult you investment advisor.
Gary in Virginia
Haven't seen any other confirmations as yet so I thought I'd confirm that Amazon is indeed sending the clamps in all separate packages. I got my five clamps today from UPS in five separate packages. Two were efficiently sent in a sort of flat carton wrapped around the clamp. The other three were sent in way oversized boxes. I now have a lifetime supply of air bags. Either somebody lost money on this promotion or most tool suppliers / manufacturers are making a fortune on retail sales of Bessey clamps.