Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone interested?
I'm at the stage of my life where I feel as if it can't be cut by a machine, I don't want to cut it. That stage comes from a genetic predisposition to arthritis added to too frigging many birthdays....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP! Spam blocker lost
Somehow I managed to lose the blocking list for spam in this NG. Those idiot bastard children of a septic tank and a cesspool are really making a mess of things. Does anyone have the list, or the...
6
6

What is it? Weekend Edition 11
These items were all sent in to me. 43. I don't know what this one is: The large end is hollow and has a small screw-on cap: can test your memory on these last two since they were posted on the site a...
7
7

OT: Yo, -MIKE-
This dude has something going... dunno how 'sophisticated'..but he's doing some fun stuff. http://www.wimp.com/sophisticatedbeats/
6
6

Stop My Seat From Splitting
SWMBO has a favorite rocking chair. I have recently replaced the rockers for her and I am still her favorite woodworker. We have now noticed that the seat is starting to split. It looks like it along...
20
20

Tormek's new drill bit sharpening attachment
I'm speechless.....$255??
24
24

Gadget box idea
A place to keep your stuff. Camera bags are great for the field—but what about when you take your gear back home? This gorgeous wooden camera box is perfect for the Leicas inside—though we wish...

Finishing question
Just got a new stove, the back above the control panel isn't deep enough for things we like to store there. List includes olive oil, veggie oil, regular, balsamic and wine vinegar, salt and pepper. I...
41
41

What is it? Set 367
A new set of items has been posted: http://55tools.blogspot.com/2010/12/set-367.htmlRob
51
51

O/T: Bob Feller
Bob "Rapid Robert" Feller is gone at 92. Another of my childhood heroes is gone. Lew
5
5

SealCoat
I went to Lowes to buy a can of Zinsser SealCoat and looked for the date of manufacture which has always been on the can. Instead, all I found was a lot number. I thought this might just be a Lowes...
4
4

DeWalt Sale at Amazon
Save 25%, up to $25 on $100 Dewalt purchase at Amazon until Christmas. Sale price is not shown until the final order checkout page. I just picked up the DWD215G 10-Amp mid-handle drill for $94. Best...
1
1

Rob Cosman - The Great Hand Plane Revival
Rob Cosman - The Great Hand Plane Revival 1.1 GB Great Hand Plane Revival Contains: * Four efficient, quiet, safe and relaxing reasons to use a hand plane. * The five contact points on a plane and how...

The price of MDF What the HEY?????
I went to Home Desperate today to pickup up some ply, some mdf and hardboard. I needed the ply for my case work. it was priced reasonably. The MDF ... OMG to coin the kids phrase... Last year I paid...
7
7

Biscuit Joinery with Frank Klausz
Biscuit Joinery with Frank Klausz 631 MB skills learned from over 30 years as a professional cabinet maker, Frank Klausz brings you shop-proven advice and instruction to help you turn out handsome...
1
1