Subject Author Posted Replies

Building laundry unit
Any one out there know of a site that offers plans needed to build my wife a laundry unit, to hold dryer, washing machine, 2 tubs and storage units. I have looked and looked and can't seem to track...
10
10

Fwd: Cling Wrap
I thought this was good enough to share. Posted by Bob La Londe in the newsgroup Sometimes you have to put in a screw in a place that you just can't get your hand in there and if you drop the screw...
20
20

Finish Not Drying???
Most likely wet oil under the finish. Minwax instructions indicate 8 to 24 hours before applying a finish. I would say 48 to 72 is much safer, especially when only 55 degrees. Also poly won't dry wel...
7
7

FS: DW788 scroll saw
I've got a DW788 scroll saw that I bought several years ago and have hardly used - less than 1-2 hours. It's time to sell it. This is the one that gets all the good reviews. The cheapest I've found it...

Chris Lee
the list of political sins, this does not seem to be that bad. I don't know why he didn't just ride it out and hope for the best. s Rep. Chris Lee of New York abruptly resigned Wednesday evening,...
4
4

What is it? Set 375
I need some help with the last item in this set: http://55tools.blogspot.com/2011/02/set-375.htmlRob
38
38

Dubby Crosscut Sled
Someone wants to sell me a used, left-side DCS. Leon mentioned this as a good accessory for the Ridgid TS in a previous exchange. No picture or elaboration is had as yet but I do have a couple of...
9
9

Free lumber. Sort of.
Oh, it's free, but some might not call it lumber. I mean it's actual WOOD, but... Then again, how can you go wrong with many 20 ft "hardwood" 10x10s " With pics of giant mounds of stacked lumber and...
17
17

20 buck Jorgensen Miter Box--just say no
Needed a portable miter box (really don't want to lug a miter saw around for four pieces of molding, but it's a furniture repair so it has to be a tight miter), was gonna make one for the Dozuki but...
8
8

Holy heck--what do you use this beast for?
18" American Sawmill Table Saw thing is HUGE. The smarter part of me knows this thing is more- or-less useless for a weekend woodworker but another part of me wants to buy it because it seems so cool.
10
10

3 1/4 HP Triton Router
If anyone's interested, Peachtree has it on sale for $175 ($125 off).
10
10

Hello fellow woodworkers
Just thought I would pop in to say hi and see if any of the old timers were still here. Hope everyone is doing fine and staying safe. Tom Plamann
35
35

Woodworkers Journal Back Issue
Hi Does anyone have a copy of the Feb 2009 issue? I was interested in the tablesaw extension table they built. Thanks, Jim

Video Review of Rotex 125 and 150 Sanders
There's been some discussion about Festool sanders recently. Here's a video review comparison of the Rotex 125 and 150 sanders. Video Review of Festool Rotex 125 and 150: a video comparison
1
1

Request for magazine issue
I am looking for the plans of an entertainment center that was published in "Today's iWoodworker", issue 24(Nov/Dec 1992). A picture is on the Rockler website , and they tell me it was in that issue....
7
7