Subject Author Posted Replies

A fun little "on the side" project ...
35

Braille furniture?
Or just very tactile? Somehow I think the "Please Do Not Touch" sign at the exhibition would be ignored. Planning how to move can be stressful. Get help moving with MYMOVE's free moving checklists,...
22
22

What is it? Set 384
Just posted a new set of items:
15
15

OT: We hung some signs.
The Christina side of the building doesn't have 'The Look' like the water front. for watching....
18
18

Revised lighting plan
I revised my lighting plan from last year and posted a diagram of my current plans on my website. Yea/Nea? you, Bill P.S. My floor is not really as clean as it looks in the picture! ; ) In another few...
25
25

planes
Might be of interest tol those on the right coast. GovDeals is the place to bid on government surplus and unclaimed property including heavy equipment, cars, trucks, buses, airplanes, and so much...

Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new site we made...
We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great for the most part. I'm looking for some woodworking minded folks to critique it from the following perspectives: 1. Does it...
7
7

How Sharp Do You Keep an Axe?
So? Do you keep an axe scary sharp like a knife or not, because there's too much force applied to the blade? I'm talking about an axe, not a splitting wedge.
41
41

Revisit Swing's EZ Etoufee
Near as I can tell, Swing posted this in 10/08. Made it for din din tonight. As always GOOD. Enjoy Lew --------------------------------- EZ Etoufee 8 Oz jar, Pace Picante Sauce (HOT) 1 Can, Campbell's...
6
6

Looking for a wood stain recommendation
I don't know if the EPA has taken all the effective pigments and carriers off the market or what but I can't find wood stain that, well, stains. Minwax is really awful and Valspar doesn't seem much...
10
10

OT Soft or pneumatic 6" diameter narrow wheels?
Any other sources (online USA) for these wheels or similar? ?ProductCode=FF6x1-1/4GAbout 6" diameter, no more than 1.5" wide, pneumatic or soft shock absorbent rubber. Thanks.
6
6

Oilly rag disposal
My wife and I are first responders and one of our duties is to respond to house fires to monitor the fire fighters for B.P. dehydration etc. We responded to a house fire recently and just learned the...
27
27

OT: Spy Magazine available online
For those of us who remember Spy, the adult's Mad Magazine, all issues are now available via Google Books. We could use a publication like that, these days...

10mm Round Shank Tooling
Does anyone have a good supplier for 10mm round shank drill bits, etc? I'm not looking for 10mm tooling, but all different size tooling with 10mm round shanks. It is apparently a standard tool type in...

New Civil War postage stamps
Commemorate: (1) Recall and show respect for (someone or something) in a ceremony (2) to serve as a memorial or reminder of: (3) to make honorable mention of. Which do you like? All 3 have too much...
108
108