4 years ago today...

I got an email from Doug today and it prompted a Google search which resulted in my finding this message from an old pair of Wreckers. The humorous message is timeless.
--snip-- Message 2 in thread From: Hank Metz ( snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net) Subject: Re: Where's The Duke View this article only Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Date: 2000/01/07
Like the rest of the ancient machinery he deals, his computer wasn't Y2K compliant- he's in the bunker now, replacing it's vacuum tubes, repainting it Delta gray and hoping for the best.
-- Hank Metz, "A Woodworker's Notebook" http://www.ameritech.net/users/hankm/index.htm
Get the plate joiner video NOW! with the "No Pay- 30 Day Invoice" program: http://www.ameritech.net/users/hankm/vidorder.htm
Tips, methods of work, reviews and links at "A Woodworker's Notebook" are updated frequently. To be notified, E-mail with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line

------------------------------------------------------------ California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake -------------------------------------- http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards

The D.A. just handed down a Grand Jury indictment naming Floyd Keeter as his suspected murderer.

Did he kill him with a Unisaw?

I seem to recall him using ametal cutting bandsaw and trying to make it look like a suicide: http://www.suicidemethods.net/pix/bandsaw.htm <<<<<<not for the squeamish<<<<<< I think it was a mob-hit, personally
sigh...
Where's Hank Metz?
UA100
Last I heard he was down FL way I think. I still have part of his website on my site.
Bernie