4 Model Boat building books....

i got four Model Boat Building books.. they are in pristine condition.. 1-the Lobster boat by steve rogers and patricia stably-rogers, a schiffer book for the hobbyist.....think it cost $12 or $19.....when purchased. 2-The Skipjack by Steve Rogers and Patricia staby-Rogers(signed by the author)..... 3.The Spritsail Skiff by Steve rogers and Patricia Staby-Rogers.... 4-The Dory Model Book a wooden boat book by harold "dynamite" Payson. this book has a receipt indside for $19.95......they look new like they just came off the book store shelf...... are they any good???? to anyone on this newsgroup... i dont have any interest or the time to do any model boat stuff.. if anyone is interested give me an email on what you are interested in and we can make a deal.... you name the prices.... snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:31:08 GMT, " snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com"

I just forwarded this to my buddy, Rob Weaver, who may want these. Expect his email.
--
STOP THE SLAUGHTER! || http://diversify.com
Boycott Baby Oil! || Programmed Websites
Larry Jaques wrote:

never use them...i just with i had the time to use them.. thanks again
...or, if you don't hear from Larry's friend, email me offline at jtj3 at comcast.net. I'm reading through the Patrick O'Brian series of novels (Master & Commander, etc.), and it's starting to create an interest in ship building.
Jim
If you like nautical novels, try the Bolitho Novels by Alexander Kent, 26 in the series. I still struggle a bit with O'Brian but with Kent I feel like I'm there, same with the 4 by Julian Stockwin. In fact, you can get a nice catalog to use as a nautical novel list at http://www.mcbooks.com or http://www.nauticalfiction.com /
I still do plastic ships, the bigguns, however I have a wooden kit that I'll have a crack at one day. Two sides of my shop are dedicated to woodworking and one to model building.
Grandpa
PC Gameplayer wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com had the books:
Rob didn't want them so let PC Gameplayer have 'em if you still have them. Sorry.
--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over
Larry Jaques wrote:

again...