4-inch Craftsman jointer

It's on a stand. Is it worth $75?

Reply to
Wolf Lahti

It's important for the tables to be flat and parallel. It's hard to judge these things though. A friendly machine shop might flatten the tables for you for maybe $40 or $50. Replacing the bearings and blades, if needed, might run another $20 to $30.

Reply to
Will Self

How old is it? If it's an old one, it may be worth it if it comes with a motor. If it's a newer one with the motor built in, then no, it's not worth it.

Reply to
PM6564

I sold mine at a garage sale I had.......$50.......happy....gone...

Reply to
George Berlinger

Too expensive for a boat anchor, besides its bulky.

Reply to
Mike