4/4 Red Oak Lumber (1-1/8" x 6" x 16') for sale

I have some red oak for sale. It is 4/4 x 6" x 16'. It is fence grade which is roughly the equivalent of 2-common. In my opinion, it is really nice looking wood. It is green - cut the end of November. Ninety pieces to a bundle. I have plenty of bundles.
I read on another post from a few years back that someone did not recommend it for fencing but people around me use it with no problems. The fence installers can use it or white oak.
I would like to get $600 per bundle f.o.b. Aiken, SC. However, I will listen to reasonable offers.
If there is some info I have left out, please drop me a note and I will do my best to get back to you ASAP.
Thanks, Tom
I'm told that horses will not crib on red oak and that's why some use it in barns, corrals, and horse fences.