4/4 Pecan for Sale

Anyone out there know where I can get 50 bd. ft. of 4/4 select and better Pecan? Illinois area. Thanks for any information.

Tried the yellow pages from Chicago yet? Jim
www.woodfinder.com

Illinois is about 58,000 square miles. Care to narrow it down any further?
todd
I'm from the central part of the state, so would be willing to go just about anywhere to get the wood if the price was right.

Well, I'd concentrate on the bottom third of the state, if I were you. Check out http://dnr.state.il.us/conservation/forestry/05/sawmills2005.pdf and focus on the 618 area codes.
todd
Thanks Todd, I'll start calling some of them.