3rd Hand Support Bar

Has anyone had experience with the Harbor Freight version of the 3rd Hand Support Bar

and/ or how it compares to the Fastcap original. I'm interested in the HB one as it is so much less expensive and I will likely be using it only occasionally. For instance I'll want 4 of them to set up dust containment for a living room remodling project. I'm interested in how well they are made and whether they hold up with very much use. A trip to a local HB retail store wasn't helpful as they didn't have any in stock because apparently they are pretty poplar and sold out right away. Thanks a lot, Jer

Reply to
Maskman

on 10/5/2007 5:07 PM Maskman said the following:

We need a better link.

Reply to
willshak

The HB Item Number is 95746.

Reply to
Maskman

I've never been to a HF store, I've never bought a single item from HF, but for $10, I'd probably take a chance on them. How can they sell that much in material for that low of a price even if it is from China?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Maybe the Chinese have an abundance of cheap........lead?

Reply to
Robatoy